Biden Cares About You

Say what you will about Joe Biden, but at least he is making great strides to lower obesity in America. Joe is single-handedly making food so expensive that you can't afford it. On top of that he's making gas so expensive that you will soon not be able to afford to drive you car and have to bike everywhere you go.
He's doing everything he does for your health. And he's doing a better job of it than when Michelle Obama tried.

Attached: bunch of fatties.jpg (907x710, 119.31K)

Why yes, Joe Biden is the greatest and most popular President of all time. The facts don't lie Jack. Biden is doing us a favor by making food and gas unaffordable, it's forcing you fat rednecks to lose some weight and get some exercise instead of driving around

I’m going to become extremely unhealthy just in spite. Fuck him

guess where the highest concentration of niggers are?

Altitude has a lot to do with it actually. Lower lying areas like the south correlate with it while the west coast is more elevated

Explain PA and WA

This is a hilarious angle that the democrats and Joe Biden’s PR people SHOULD be using to deflect. Much better than just repeating “Putin price hike” over and over as if it’s some kind of magical chant.

If Joe Biden outlawed McDonald’s, dominos, etc I would salute that man. But he won’t.

Attached: 28094065-4A4C-4146-B93E-36BCA96CDE4B.png (1500x843, 562.53K)

What about Alaska

Rust belt has lots of poor, “left behind” towns where all the industries dried up full of low income white families that are as useless as a many negros. Sad, abandoned towns full of old retirees too old to leave, kids all moved away, etc. only young people remaining are the ones who didn’t “get out”. Similar sorry to negro ghettos in cities, but these are tiny white rural towns. All the competent/ambitious people left. Just the dregs remain. And they eat cheap goy slop because that’s all there is in their podunk town with one Walmart and a Burger King.

Notice how Republicans states are BY FAR the fattest but they act like Dems are the ones making people fat. Always projection folks

explain the flattest of all states, flordia.

B A S E D

Attached: Screenshot_20220611-171141.jpg (2400x1080, 725.27K)

tfw your home State has trees taller than the highest point in Florida

Attached: yaclhZmTWrtzBkwj74caAvTGF9ln9Y1agvVSx65ytXY.jpg (1600x1200, 571.96K)

I guess that makes sense everyone on Any Forums brags about how they never leave their home

Whenever I travel outside of my state (CO) I am shocked at how fat EVERYBODY is. Sure, there's lardo's here and there, but most everyone I see seems average or kinda thin. Guess it's all the hiking trails and outdoor culture that keeps the general population fit here.

you see those dark deep south states. A lot of those fat people are niggers.

Your State is full of soibois.

My California family members say the exact same

The altitude helps. Fat people can't fucking breathe at altitude. Colorado may be thin but it is turning into California 2.0 and a bunch of faggots.

>What will Joe Biden do to fight obesity?
Why do you think he has been shilling the COVID-19 vaccine so hard? It is specially engineered to kill people off, especially the weak, the vulnerable, and those with obesity and diabetes. With the vaccine, there will be an overall increase in All Cause mortality as well.
So, the Biden administration is just going to kill off the obese, the old, the weak, and those with expensive-to-treat underlying conditions.
As a bonus, killing these people off will have a deflationary effect on the economy.

Attached: Europe map overweight or obese.jpg (906x972, 86.36K)

"Ha, suck it Arkansas!" - Oklahoma