What is a Woman? (2022)

Was it kino, Any Forums? Or was it just pure conservative transphobic propaganda?

Attached: what-750x1136.jpg (750x1136, 85.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/r6ETkXjKXyQ0/
katymontgomerie.medium.com/what-rights-dont-trans-people-have-228c728f564a
youtu.be/fpGqFUStcxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was the best documentary about trannies thats yet been made.

Trans rights are human rights

Humans have rights. So trans people already have those rights. They dont get extra rights on top of it. You dont have the right to dictate my speech. You don't have the right to indoctrinate and groom my children. You dont have the right to cancel those who disagree with your despicable lifestyle choices. Your identity politics are not valid. You can not pick and choose and change your gender.

what "rights" are you missing, tranny?

Watch it here:
bitchute.com/video/r6ETkXjKXyQ0/

Trans people do not exist. Just mentally ill eunuchs. And noone has an irrational fear of them, it's rational hate.

I just got done watching it. I went into it assuming that I'd come out agreeing with most of it, but Matt Walsh's kiked gotcha journalism was actually hard to stomach. I've been starting to think that trannies are better than conservatives, and this film pushed me farther down that road. Walsh is a disingenuous fucking kike.

What I like about trooners is how they point out the hypocrisy of wamen and their simps. These fags have been screeching for 100 years now how men and women are completely equal in every way and now as trooners start exploiting that it's all
>reeeeee

top kek

Does it qualify for Best Documentary at the Oscars?

There were some legit funny parts, but I wasn't really a fan of the host.

>doc where the only voices of reasons are blacks and jews
you tell me

it actually was good
9.5/10

Vive la trans
>So trans people already have those rights
Not yet
katymontgomerie.medium.com/what-rights-dont-trans-people-have-228c728f564a

Based

No

where can I watch it free?

It was great! He wasn't rude, he just asked questions and let the people he was interviewing dig their own hole and make themselves look stupid and evil without any help

My favorite part is where every trans expert consulted got noticeably heated and upset as soon as they were challenged even marginally and couldn't defend their position at all beyond "don't be a phobe".

Matt Walsh is a stupid bigoted cuckservative shitbucket

youtu.be/fpGqFUStcxc

>Right-wing version of Borat shows up with no fake makeup or accent.
>Asks simple questions.
>Leftoids cant take anything and just run away or make themselves look like the total faggots they are.
>Sleepy man just asks "What and why."