Remember when shit hits the fan they will not help you

COPs aka cucks on patrol will be your enemy they do not give a fuck about you when the orders are to turn on you they will because it’s the “law” and you are now and enemy in their eyes. They are nothing but ZOG bots. Remember how they stood around and took a fucking knee as Marxist niggers ran rampant and burned down our cities and attacked innocent people and those who dared stand up to the commie scum were jailed and imprisoned while the Connie hordes ran free. FUCK COPS

Attached: C2FE56A5-AB07-4579-A70E-853176F4BF55.jpg (1024x683, 137.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aumW5e28xic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I’m going to be killing some cops soon, looking forward to it greatly

Cops have always been worthless and the only people who support them are retarded republicucks who live in nice neighborhoods and never have to deal with them.

I had a methhead spazzing out in my yard once, called the pigs, they showed up an hour later, and pretty much just told me to shoot him next time.

With what? Your spoons?

only a worthless cuck kills himself without “speaking” to a few cops in minecraft and taking as many of them to nether land as possible

cities weren't burned down, a few businesses were burned and some were the result of white supremacists agitators.
how many buildings have burned btw since biden took office?
it makes a difference when blacks feel their president isn't a racist piece of shit.

>With what?
BOMP!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aumW5e28xic

Attached: 23A5767B-1C52-44CC-B78D-5546021DAF0E.jpg (640x480, 33.75K)

Exactly, I really don’t care that I’m going to go down as responsible for a mass casualty event, and an array of other killings

The high level cops are there because they're sadists. The low level cops are there because they're stupid.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-12 at 18-06-00 _pol_ - Is he right Should workers have to prove their wo - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (907x195, 46.26K)

.>muh white supremacists
Found the oven dodger

Kek, I hunt and kill faggots like you

Just look what the Russians are doing to Ukraine right now.

Attached: russian destruction of ukraine.webm (320x400, 2.92M)

Yeah I hate pigs. They uphold the ZOG system. Even local ones are shit.

Kill the nazis responsable of this !

>My president is racist
>Therefore I get to break the law and riot
Nigger logic.

Word, They have names and address..
last one I found his wife and the. Found his Address from that. Many cops I found are very unlisted but can’t help themselves from being on social and news.

You do have a kill list right Anons?

They won't help you NOW.
I haven't had a single instance were i met a cop and was better off afterwards. Nod once. Car broken into? Fatass San Antonio lackey cop laughs about it as another call comes in from the same paring lot.

U2 know what you really need to do, say if you find out you have terminal cancer? Run up a fuckton of debt buying dinner for ER staff. boom, OUT.

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

>buying dinner for ER staff
Nah, I’m going to be killing some doctors too. Here is a psychiatrist I had killed. I make things look like accidents. I wonder what will happen when the public finds out who taught me to do this and the list of people I’ve done it too, and who for? There will be some very angry people, KEK!

Attached: 9A351F81-EFD9-4138-AA87-BF1CA382CC2B.jpg (500x499, 49.02K)

Yup fuck cops

I'll be damned if I take a knee for niggers