Why are so many people here like this?

They shit all over attempts at Whites organizing and make excuses for it. It's the ultimate cope for their desire to be inactive.
>I may have to play by the left's political gains, but at least they can't call me a fed!

Attached: 1613014318095.jpg (1024x837, 122.42K)

Im building a whites only social media website. It will be based around community planning and organizing. Conservatives only. Whites only. You will have to pass a smart selfie to sign on and registering will cost 100 dollars, which is non refundable if you are booted off the platform, which will be policed by the users. Any bad acting whites, faggotry, or white hatred will get you booted.

Shills and feds. They have multi-million dollar budgets, so hiring some English-speaking third-worlders is easy and effective. We are being raided right now if you need proof of this

Opticscuckery and its consequences have been a disaster for the right wing.

Attached: cuckservatives.png (720x716, 466.66K)

That is pretty smart. It will be difficult to get people to post a selfie though since many will claim it is a honeypot, etc.

“Get in the UHAUL user. Everything will be fine user. Yep we are going to raid a gay parade. It’s going to be sweet.”

>dozens of white men line up to fill a uhaul truck tail happy with the glee of imminent lefty seething
>the handler closes the uhaul truck door, sealing the white men in to their fate
>makes the call to local police

>Yep we are going to raid a gay parade
Marching is raiding?

Counter-protesting is illegal?

You wont have to post a selfie, you will just have to take a selfie, the logarithm will confirm you are white. No selfies will be saved on the system. You may have to take random selfies if you act suspect. Im still working the systems out. Any anti white rhetoric will get you flagged quickly, is my plan. So, jews wont last long. And if they want to keep joining to subvert the site, they will have to keep paying 100 bucks every time

But the site will be centered around community planning and organizing. So my hope is that people will not mind using their actual identities. Imagine 1000 white families taking a community back. Taking school boards back. Taking local government back. Etc

Every once in a while the globohomo invades this channel and attempts to sow confusion. They're really pushing the faggotry hard right now for some reason. They just can't get over their perverted love of anuses and hormone blockers

>please join this totally-not-run-by-Feds organization we s-swear this one is different
>accomplish literally nothing marching around in matching clothes
Instead of falling for this Glownigger high-time preference bullshit /sig/ it up and start taking over institutions from the inside you abject dumbfuck niggers.

Are you recruiting mass shooters now, glowie?

Attached: Screenshot_20220611-224542.png (800x1280, 412.2K)

Cuz they’re demoralized and lazy af. They don’t even attempt to curb their spending cuz th-that wouldn’t be r-right. No wonder the left can go after their kids. In the Bible it’s called being like warm.

Personally I have never been afraid of showing my face as long as it isn't directly tied to my name address, and work

I count 3 threads up saying the same fed-posting. "Get out there with the feds and do some violence.... come on... do it...."

PF has never done violence though

You'd have to be the biggest retard imaginable to touch anything related to the fed front.

Go buy a gun and kill a judge or your governor
Or go shoot your local jew temple
No don't kill some mexican or niggers at your local walmart, that is stupid

That doesn't sound like an argument

This.
The neo-Marxists have an upper hand because they control the institutions. So whatever you do, which is different from taking back the institutions, will be used against you. Especially, taking part in dumb street fights.

>PF is totally a white nationalist organization goys
>C-cal them based
>Its just a coincidence that the Jan 6 hearings are going on at the same time goy
Until PF shoots traitor cops they're a fed glowop.

As much as I love piles of dead jews, even that is not a good way to do things. It just gives jews more public sympathy. No one will be too upset at dead politicians though

>They are feds because they do commit violent acts
k, keep me posted

I recognize non-Any Forums meme pics and that's one. There's too much text and the language is very reddit esque. The production quality is also too high, but at the same time the content fails to incite any amusement in the viewer. Some leftist tranny nigger must have made it. Probably you, OP.
Anyways, the reason we don't want to commit mass shootings is because we're taking control peacefully. There's no reason to commit lone wolf terrorist acts and make them think we're violent murderers who kill civilians be indiscriminately. We want to make everyone's lives better.

LOL THE LOGARITHM
YOU FUCKING RETARD