Sacrifice few IQ

>sacrifice few IQ
>bigger dick
>doesn't get skin cancer, never get sunburn
>better at basketball
>run faster
Yes I am thinking white+black crossbreed is based

Attached: Zendaya.jpg (1101x1743, 857.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs 31&version=KJV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Enjoy you nigger children who will never respect you and will stab you in the neck while youre sleeping when they reach puberty

Zoomers are fucking deranged

Attached: 118113E9-C2F0-4031-977B-EF938A0CE80C.png (800x464, 312.87K)

No, and she needs to smile more.

I don't find her attractive but she looks amazing considering her parents are absolutely horrific looking

Attached: file.png (620x350, 389.45K)

Her mom is 6'5 btw

What about Sickle Cell Anemia? And problems with Vitamin D?

>Few IQ
>Literal 25-35 IQ points lost on average

She looks like a 12 year old boy in makeup.

>bigger dick
My penis is already too big, to the point that every women I've ploughed complains.

>Bigger dick
Lucky you. I'm a chang and studies are somewhat true. I would give anything for a bigger girth.

Re pousti gamioli evraie toulaxisto se plironoune?

I don't care about ''saving the white race'' I will marry a woman based on her look and personality. Don't care if she's white, black or yellow. Serioulsy who gives a shit at this point? Can't you see? The world is doomed. ''they'' have won. SO better enjoy ourselves while we are at it

>You don't sacrifice "a few IQ" you nigger. You sacrifice your ability to reason, pattern recognition, and impulse control.
>They do not have bigger dicks. They have flaccid windsocks that are never full erect after age 30.
>They do get skin cancer, they just aren't diagnosed at the same rates because you can't see it, moron.
>"muh sportsball" Return to the original basketball rules and watch these chimps fail to even win their division.
>Put these niggers on a slight upwards slope and they'll never win another race. They can only run on flat surfaces.

Your endowment has absolutely nothing to do with skin color. It's all based on the amount of testosterone your mother has in her system while she is carrying you. Black women tend to have a lot more testosterone than white women. (This is apparent by their behaviour) but there a handful of white women that have high levels as well.

anyone who picks their mate based on appearance is a fool

keep glowing tiktokker

Attached: neonzoomnick.jpg (504x768, 200.38K)

Based
Cringe
How much do you bench bro

Literally everyone does that and anyone who says otherwise is coping

The "few" I.Q. points still amount to a far lower average net worth, higher incarceration rates and diminished (if any) vocational opportunities. Consider what a contrast in living standards the 11-point I.Q. gap between US and Mexico has lead to.

>How much do you bench bro
I dunno. How much does your mom weigh?

Roman descendants:
>top tier IQ
>ability to tan
>consider the best lovers
>most attractive
>sexiest languages
>rich history and culture
>world famous food
Take the med-pill and find yourself a hot Italian GF, the children of Romolo are the future.

Based
Cringe
Cuck

>sacrifice few IQ
no. there's a reason real men aren't attracted to these animals.

Attached: 1617354477210.jpg (400x637, 55.34K)

Blacks can sunburn and do get skin cancer.

How much do you bench bro

If things were hopeless their propaganda would be unnecessary. Truth is the jews are on the road to extinction and they know it.

>I will marry a woman based on her look and personality.

That makes you a racist that will marry a exclusively a white woman.

God is good, he made the evil people black so we can spot them easily.

>big noses
>fish mouth
>histrionic
I'll pass.

Time marches on, and even the beautiful get old. In 20 years, your wife, no matter how good she looks now, will look roughly the same as every other woman out there.

Meanwhile, if you pick by looks as you suggest; your wife; who used to be the prize; is not the shallow ex beauty queen who is bitter about not getting the whistles anymore.

You want to find the wife that becomes both your joy and your pride in full maturity? Pick up your bible and read Proverbs 31, starting at "who can find a virtuous woman". It tells you exactly the kind of traits to look for.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs 31&version=KJV

>Cucks you
>Brags about it
>T-that was u-unnecessary!!1!
Bitch

>In 20 years, your wife, no matter how good she looks now, will look roughly the same as every other woman out there.
That's when you get a new wife.
>if you pick by looks as you suggest;
It's not something you can avoid. Looks are the most important factor, regardless of how much you want to lie to yourself, it's all just cope.

I love ziggers

Attached: 1F4644A0-4ACA-4D78-B3C6-856FFC3D076B.jpg (828x618, 477.73K)

here you dropped this

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (214x235, 6.43K)

not much by any standard. around 130kg, but i'm recreational in the gym, i'm not roided up