Operation: NO REFUNDS

Want to see how many people are really suffering from adverse vaccination effects, while also drawing attention to the fact that the pharmaceutical companies aren't liable?

>Step 1: buy domain name like "pfizerrefunds.com", "covid19refunds.com", "vaccinerefunds.com" etc. There's a ton to choose from. Get creative.
>Step 2: set up a simple html form and add Google Analytics
>Step 3: post the link on social media and say "if you're having adverse effects, apply for a refund on this site."
>Step 4: collect analytics
>Step 5: post analytics publicly

If the opposition attempts to counter this, they will be forced to say something like:
>do NOT click the fake refund links, there are NO refunds for vaccines
Thereby repeating our meme and drawing more attention to the fact that vaxxies are fucked.

Anyone with good html skills willing to whip up a form to use?

Attached: 51IMrAABm3L._AC_SX450_.jpg (450x329, 30.65K)

bump

I like this lol. No refunds

Sounds like you got this figured out OP. You should probably follow through and post results

This is actually a really good idea.

I took it for work no side effects here but I took the j and j and no boosters.

Bump, if i had the time i would do this 100% just something to fuck them over with like you said.

>my sides

Attached: A9BD3DEF-F466-48BB-A9ED-95D45E6D602E.jpg (382x640, 45.58K)

Bump for interest.
QR Codes can also be generated to reach normies. Put them in pharmacies etc. Normies love scanning shit with their phones. I put these up in the Cat Food Section of every store I can get away with it in.

Attached: Out of Stock Forever - Copy.jpg (1009x627, 114.41K)

honestly i like the idea. don't know exactly about usa, but in krautland in 2019!!! they already put laws in place thet will get you compensated for vaxx injuries starting at 2024. on the same time they have the bar so high to be qualified for these compensation in reality almost noone will get 'em.
if some krautanons are doing what op suggest, also tell people about this. there are NO REFUNDS even if the government suggests it

I've been shitposting this idea on aus/pol/, generate QR codes linked to anti vax material and post them up in public places. We should push this idea a lot more.

Attached: QR 1.png (300x300, 4.48K)

good idea. what's on QR code? Goatse or something? I'm not scanning that shit

Just some bullshit to piss off Leftists. Tells them their Cat isn't Vegan. Then some Crap about the shadow campaign. My goal is to get normies bitching on FB about QR codes in stores.

Start making goatse QR codes.

Attached: 1597023682929.jpg (375x500, 122.44K)

kek

Have a bump for your good idea.

Gonna put these in the pussy is fucked up isle thanks user. Pic Rel
Drop a couple you've done and I will generate QR Codes.

Attached: Super Spicy Vagina.jpg (1055x583, 110.83K)

Keep it up.

Attached: QR-c.png (300x300, 5.96K)

I don't Trust you user, not scanning that.
Waiting for the Link OP.

Attached: Super Spicy Empty Pussy.jpg (1144x737, 129.58K)

>not scanning that.
I don't expect you too

The biggest problem is marketing. Not only due to the fact that the web is filled with them and everyone has learned to ignore them, but even if you succeeded on social media, they’d censor you as opposing views as seen as a ‘threat to the greater good’

checked and bumped

wonderful idea
do it

Attached: GoodJob.jpg (398x504, 25.76K)