CIA Agent Admits Agency Created Gangster Rap

Created Gangster Rap To ‘Fill Private Prisons’ by ‘Glamorizing Criminality’

youtu.be/iskabskhEx8

Attached: ciapigs.jpg (1094x689, 85.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O42LndZnT-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6xcwt9mSbYE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CIA is black cultcha

Gangsta rap is like the only part of black culture I actually enjoy.

Same. It would be hilarious if the coolest thing blacks have is actually made by white guys in suits....
Really don't care for feminine pussy shit like Kendrick lamar that seems to be so popular.

Pretty sure NWA was grassroots, if anything modern rap is the real psyop.

This is the fakest thing i've ever heard
The CIA doesn't need some retarded long term scheme to aquire money using the private prison system

THey can literaly just kill you and take your money, they will never be prosecuted for it, they have an infinite budget ontop of their abillity to personally take money

This is the most retarded conspiracy theory ive ever heard in my entire life

What's the problem with this?
It doesn't matter how much criminal behavior is glamorized, my desire to partake in it remains zero.

If heroine were legalized tomorrow, would you try it?

>the CIA doesn't need some retarded long term scheme to acquire money.
no, but the corporations who give them their orders do.

>given infinite marketing by kike music producers specifically jerry heller
>grassroots
>many of them are still considered "relevant" and involved in other areas of "entertainment"

This, I think THIS is CIA psyop so no music is masculine anymore. Reverse psychology.

It influenced and encouraged my opioid addiction. Quitting rap made quitting drugs so much easier. 3 months off fentanyl

You can be masculine without being a degenerate criminal, nigger.

>blacks think they invented something >was really just a cia psyop designed to put them in prison

anyone trust what this glownigger is saying?

Yes, by listening to it but not doing crime anyways

I believe it.. same with a lot of movies they’ve been promoting criminality for a long time now. They’re behind a lot of shit.

It was the Jews

Yep. Then kikes destroyed it so Cube named the Jew in No Vaseline. After that it's been all downhill

>post modern art is a glownigger psyops
>gangster rap is a glownigger psyops
>satanic panic is a glownigger psyops
>child trafficking is a glownigger psyops
>most satanic cults that deal in kids are glownigger psyops

WHAT THE FUCK ELSE GOD SHOW ME THE PATTERNS

Attached: 1564930653248.jpg (800x800, 755.04K)

Yeah, and they are doing the same thing with mental health right now. Look at Amazon pillpack. Most drugs are slightly below msrp but the mental health drugs have 3x markups. Also all the private prisons, until recently due to debt reasons, were structured as REITs that just so happened to own private prisons and mental health facilities.

Attached: 20C734AC-7C9C-4E5A-A450-23A920F458D9.jpg (1773x1773, 503.63K)

didn't one of them die from aids and the other ones become Hollywood monkeys?

nah really?
around the time of crack cocaine and prevalent black leaders?

>It would be hilarious if the coolest thing blacks have is actually made by white guys in suits....
Didn't you see Black Panther? The white CIA agent says all of Wakanda

*Saves

Except that you don't matter. The next generation does and they eat this shit right up.

They’re doing god’s work. We need a way to keep niggers segregated from productive society.

>no, but the corporations who give them their orders do.

Private prisons entire profit is $350 million per year, after tax maybe its $200 million

I have personally, thrown away 10s of millions of dollars of functional equipment working in the government, if you thinkk, a group of people worht 200 million are large enough to direct government policy lmao

There are probably individual GS employees who in total have wasted 200 million dollars of governmnet money just being lazy throughout their career lmao

>everything niggers believe in is jew manufactured garbage
you don't say

>Gangsta rap is like the only part of black culture I actually enjoy.

Attached: sg.png (600x564, 161.85K)

>grassroots
>gets a major record deal
>gets radio airplay
>'controversy' stirred up to draw more fans to them.

Grassroots is a band with a dedicated following that you've never heard of, playing the bar circuit.

You should look into music producer Dr Luke

The CIA also helped spread crack to inner cities across the US. This was known or suspected even 35 years ago.
They're a major cocaine trafficker. Are you getting it now? See Gary Webb. He wasn't the only one research this, only the most high profile.

It used to be glamorized by Rockstars who were heroine addicts, like Velvet Underground-Lou Reed, some died from it like Layne Staley

A couple of songs about Heroine

youtube.com/watch?v=O42LndZnT-Q

youtube.com/watch?v=6xcwt9mSbYE

I bet they wouldn't be able to believe how ghoulish it has gotten

It's the CIA, It's the Jesuits, It's the Freemasons!
Not the JEWS!

Attached: LyorCohen2.png (790x395, 455.89K)

Its da CIA. Not Da Jews. Trust us bros

Attached: JerryHellerEazyE.jpg (540x510, 41.36K)

>The CIA also helped spread crack to inner cities across the US

No, the CIA was denied funding from the executive branch because they wanted to do an operation the government was against

So they worked with the drug cartels to sell drugs to raise money for the operaiton they were trying to run and since drugs are soldi n america, thats where they sold them

>They're a major cocaine trafficker.
No, they WERE a major cocaine traffiker for a specific of time, they are not still, tehre is no budgetary reason for this. You don't just sell drugs for no reason, they have a literal infinite budget now

Attached: LyorCohen3.jpg (750x500, 101.29K)

>cointelpro never happend
Kys

Attached: E3EE26FE-9444-445D-BB43-0B659CB7D732.gif (713x611, 101.88K)

You'd be amazed how much policy is influenced by what seems like relatively petty financial interests.
Promoting gangsta culture isn't just about the prison industry. They also promote excess consumerism and a flashy life style. Drug abuse, which is where the real money is, and an endless supply of nihilistic ghetto thugs who think selling drugs (for the highest level traffickers where all the money flows) is their only route to living the dream.

Attached: LyorCohen.jpg (3000x1687, 843.87K)

Check the early life

Attached: Screenshot_20220612-102912_Chrome.jpg (1080x2195, 802K)

Attached: LyorCohenJayZ.jpg (400x375, 23.34K)

Attached: LyorCohen5.jpg (1024x702, 127.38K)

This user gets it.