Are you ok jabbie jabbie are u

Attached: FU8VppaWUAAr_4k.jpg (1169x1248, 160.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pfizer.com/refunds
Pfizer.com/refunds
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GwJ9Itk2oMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1642712910965.jpg (1314x1056, 112.77K)

Ouch

>getting tested
maybe stop doing this? just a thought

Unvacinated here, caught covid. It was basically the flu. Faggots only put u tested shit in their body. Don't he a faggot.

>Meanwhile I'm unvaccinated and had covid (tested negative for antibodies even) Vaxxies BTFO

Visit this website
pfizer.com/refunds

another booster will do the trick

How do people still have the misconception that if they're vaccinated they can't get it.

made me laugh

well done fren

They thought, even before the reprogramming, that Joe Biden was an honest no malarkey kind of guy.

This.
>t. Uncut. Not vaxxed. Never been tested.

ive had flu twice, and had to go to hospital both times, its a serious illness

are you sure it was like flu? or do you mean it was like a cold?

GET VAXXED THEN DIEEEEEEE

N O R E F U N D S
O

R
E
F
U
N
D
S

Attached: 1647474532846.jpg (225x225, 15.63K)

>t. invalid

Pfizer.com/refunds

N
O

R
E
F
U
N
D
S

Attached: 1652969360901.jpg (320x320, 16.03K)

I'm not friends any more with the covidiots that thought this shit works.

Inshallah she will take as many injections as are necessary and not a single one more.

I literally woke up today because I had a nightmare that I got injected with the vax

>I had a nightmare that I got injected with the vax
spooky

Au Revoir Shoshanna!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GwJ9Itk2oMQ

When people are so brainwashed that they lose the ability to see cause and effect. Or to be honest with themselves, or anyone else. They are ripe for slavery. The west is full of slaves now, intellectual cowards who hang their hat on buzzwords like equity and resist. Who are deathly afraid to speak truth, even to their own family and friends. The most cowardly people I have ever witnessed in my life, and most of them see themselves as some type of Star Wars hero. These people are not worth trying to save. They will drag you down with them. You must separate from them, both physically and emotionally.

>omicron ignores the jab
>niggas still vaxxmaxx using alpha/beta/delta base

More boosters I guess. 5th booster of the same shit might work this time around.

>Does cold medicine work?
kekek