Reminder that you're literally getting cucked out of your deserved money by your country

Reminder that you're literally getting cucked out of your deserved money by your country

Attached: zak2nnpcux491.png (4592x3196, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lukesmith.xyz/articles/why-its-bad-to-have-high-gdp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We are literally a factory for your factories

>you're literally getting cucked out of your deserved money
how?
looks like it;s better than the rest of the world
businesses need to also reinvest in to their own company for upkeep, electricity bills, etc.
This clearly isn't take in to account here.
Why don't you go whine about the poor treatment of companies in the third world shitholes? why is it always in white countries?

Because we are whites, niggers can fix their own problems without us if they are equal to us right ?

cool it with antisemitism
gib money nao kraut

>We are literally a factory for your factories
Well at least you get nice roads for it from us

I think it could kinda be used as a proxy of colonization by external entities. checks out for poland for sure

bro. the higher that number. the more the state steals from you. through taxation and inflation. so you probably end up worse. not cucked by corpo. but cucked by the gov.

oh that reminded me. do western countries also count prostitution and organized crime into official gdp numbers? kek

asking because I just remembered that poland does

My ideal country has gdp of 0. aka no counted transactions. and no trade. everything we want made locally traded under the table. the gdp number in our time really only means one thing. economic interdependence on everyone else. it shows you how cucked you are.
lukesmith.xyz/articles/why-its-bad-to-have-high-gdp/

>total compensation of employees given as a percentage of gdp
Am I retarded or does that mean a country made up of exclusively self employed people would score 0% on that pic? It's a fucking irrelevant metric without more context.

>Am I retarded
Yes you're retarded because you don't even fucking know what GDP is

Explain it to me then.

Shows how much cucked each country is. The higher % the bigger actual wealth of people and not some jewish numbers in the banks and the lower the more of colony / tax heaven. checks out for Poland, colony for western corpos

It's the sum of investments and expenditures both by government and private consumers. Basically a big bunch of stuff that includes the total sum of stuff getting bought, sold, invested, etc.

So you can see this number doesn't exactly represent how good the average wage slave is doing since he could be poor as fuck but the government and companies pump out shit anyway.
That's where labour share per GDP comes in, which is basically the percentage of GDP allocated to just employee wages.

kek polish hivemind

>which is basically the percentage of GDP allocated to just employee wages
And how exactly is that not dependent on the employees/employers ratio, among a thousand other factors?
You haven't said anything that contradicts my first post.

Here prostitution is illegal which means they don't pay taxes so, no. If that was so Spain would be second or third in GDP because we are a literal whorehouse.

Europe is in decline my friend

It's a degenerate hell hole filled with strange people with funny accents and funny ideas

This isn't the Europe of Leonardo da Vinci my boy

It's Asia's time now, didn't you get the memo?

Jai Shri ram, bless the Hindus

It's fake though, Spain should have like 89+ if this was real.

user, you do realize that self-employed people pay themselves wages, r-right?

look at the welfare baby pooland just waiting to be raped a third time

here they don't pay taxes but the way it's done kinda left a tax loophole where people were reporting fraudulentmoney as coming from prostitution. what's actually illegal is benefiting from someone elses prostitution i.e. pimping