Germans are still seething at Brexit

It’s been 6 years lads. They even elected a literal Green Party. They swapped Merkel Mutti of Migrants for Greta Thunberg. Meanwhile Britain is deporting people to Rwanda.

Attached: E70A9D0F-D599-4866-A470-AA589C73552D.jpg (666x593, 76.39K)

I don't think Russia and Turkey should be so high. Certainly doesn't make sense to put them on the same tier as a country like Argentina who seethe about us constantly. Spain should also be higher.

IT'S SHITE BEING BRITISH

Attached: e7afdb9025a1bcba68b9bdac8931a96b.jpg (634x522, 53.8K)

No just scotland. They'll never leave the UK or they'll have to start taking responsibility for their own shitty drug addicted people.

US is not a B, out us down in F

Literally who?

Anglo-Russian animosity has a rich History.
Ottoman Empire collapse after WW1.

Ranking seems legit.

Why do you keep making this same thread over and over you dirty kike

few swap suggestions:
Germs to "A" and Froggies to "S"
Polska to "C" and Spain to "B"
Add Hungary next to Austria

I never think about England at all

>Britain is deporting people to Rwanda.
should have read the small print Nigel
it's just an immigrant exchange scheme

fuck off with the same thread you bumder

Because I like laughing at our inferiors you Deano Chavvy cunt, go watch Love Island

Paki nonce

Brits only left the EU because they hate Germany. Meanwhile, their country is literally being overrun by shitskins, which they couldn't care less about.

Brit mentality is quite awkward.

Attached: 1592821853409.jpg (780x1024, 164.73K)

nah, i think you did good but you must understand that all the severing of ties does not mean the very same traitors that invited the EU on you are still among you.

the niggers/pakis/poles still roam your street.

Didn't brexit cost the angloids a bunch of money? Seems like they're seething the most

>Meanwhile Britain is deporting people to Rwanda.
the jews put a stop to that

Attached: 1636358146593.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Anglos are blamed for pretty much everything in Russia - we're pretty much da joos to them. They think of London as some locus of anti Russian power in the world. This is all the way from Imperial times. They belong in the S tier if anything.

>Brits only left the EU because they hate Germany.

Thats really not the case, people voted for brexit for two things, lower immigration and bringing back industry to the UK. Sadly we were duped by our kikes in charge and neither happened.

They elected the green party because they want to feel like the good guys. They fail to notice that the Greens are literally just the German branch of the US Democrats, i.e. a proto-fascist at least imperialistic party that considers itself "lefty".
Fuck this US colony. Seriously.

I don't give a fuck about bongs. They are already a lost cause.

Attached: 1641262268579.jpg (640x646, 34.58K)

>Fuck this US colony. Seriously.
Dude, seriously...

Attached: US_military_bases_in_Germany.png (2000x2706, 722.94K)

>hungary
>finland
>croatia
>austria
>bulgaria
why?

you're a rat kike mate, neck yourself

Attached: 02b2ed1a8958c196cad1c79f7487502a.png (842x240, 75.46K)