Cryptotards btfo

cryptotards btfo

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1369x169, 27.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lookintobitcoin.com/charts/relative-unrealized-profit--loss/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

buy the dip!

>want to buy ETH when it hits 1k
>too dumb to tell if it will keep dumping past that
>kind of want to gamble on shitcoin altcoins but can't tell if 80% of alts will die this time too
how do i not be dumb

Attached: Z.jpg (225x225, 7K)

It's over. I sold.

>guys it’ll be untraceable, ungovernable, and it’ll be worth more than real money
>all the institutions that made it worth more than real money also own 99% of it and can rugpull anytime they please

Not yet, wait for the NUPL on-chain indicator to signal capitulation before touching anything, simple as.

lookintobitcoin.com/charts/relative-unrealized-profit--loss/

Meh
I'll hold, can't be fucked doing anything

Whales been doing that but they are also wash trading it down to scare retail off (and accumulating more in the process)

In all honestly yield curve control will be used to finance Europe and USA soon.

It's all insiders trying to time an entry with lower prices same for stonks

You need to trust your entry and also have an exit number or exit date.

Invest in rubles buddy

It was a pump and dump scheme, if you weren’t rich off crypto 5 years ago you were already too late

Everything is gonna go low af, they want to force you to sell everything you own.

that was not the plan in 2009 and you know it.

For fuck's sake, learn to trade leverage. Bitcoin dropping is an opportunity to profit.

>guys it’ll be untraceable, ungovernable, and it’ll be worth more than real money
That promise is still on the table

Attached: monero-presentation-bitcoin-meetup-geneva-13-638.jpg (638x479, 55.18K)

Liquidity is going down hard, the thing is the entire global economy is in a recession but it's being hidden by reducing labor force participation rates.

Everyone is waiting to see if Jerome rug pulls the global economy and destroy boomers 401k before restarting QE

The crypto market is so unpredictable though. You gotta be a hyper autist to predict this shit man

Not really eth is a great buy, richfags and wealth funds locked in to eth 2.0 and can't cash out until the update and the update will happen eoy reducing inflation by 85%.

So it's a safe buy its just that everyone wants to time the lowest price.

Totally untrue, all you have to do is follow a few battle-tested on-chain indicators, and if they line up with normalfags and celebrities fomo-ing in then you know it’s time to sell.
On the other hand, when you get threads like these and on-chain indicators signal a bottom (they haven’t yet) it’s time to buy

Upvote if you always check Any Forums after knews like that.
>crypto was my only chance and its fucking over

>All you had to do was buy doge and sell it all the day before elon went on SNL
That feel