NatSocs encourage Extramarital Affairs

NatSocs are based and redpilled traditionalists who respects the sanctity of marria

>LEBENSBORN, a program devised by the SS, was the first step toward liberating female sexuality from Christian precepts of chastity and monogamy, by encouraging 'racially valuable' girls to engage in extramarital sexual relations with SS Chads in the greater service of the Gemainschaft. 60% of the mothers in Lebensborn were unwed with Himmler proudly remarking on how just a couple of years ago having illegitimate children was perceived as something shameful, but girls now considered it a honor. And as Germany started drifting towards total krieg the slogan 'a woman for every german man' was replaced with 'every woman should have a Child' with the leaders of the League of German Girls enthusiastically encouraging madhens to get koncked up in a one night stand so they could at least bear a child for the Führer. The degenerate nature of the Lebensborn program was so shocking deplored by catholic Cardinal Bertram who denounced it as"institutionalized adultery."

JESUS FUCK!

..This is the last straw for me as a Catholic. Aktion T4? Ok fine, Einzatsgruppen? Ok fine. But WTF is this? How can a proper men with modesty supports this degeneracy? I thought you're anti degeneracy?

Attached: Lebensborn-Nazi-program-3.jpg (600x327, 51.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/wzj2lo.mp4
scientificamerican.com/article/the-forgotten-history-of-the-worlds-first-trans-clinic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alphas breed. Betas feed. Marriage is for spineless cucks.

QUI?!? White men doing what they're meant to?
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

>Be a traditionalists
>Destroy marriage
>Cognitive dissonance kicks in

So in the end you're a degenerate too?

>SS BVLS BREED BLOND ARYAN BABIES

Holy shit that’s based and alpha-pilled

Attached: 1A05C325-53C0-47E9-B27E-C76F59184E3A.jpg (426x650, 48.97K)

Imagine being a German soldier on Wehrmacht starving on Stalingrad. And then your wife was fucking the SS cracker on Berlin. You fucking degenerates never cease to amaze me

>Be Marxist
>Destroy Nuclear Family
>NatSocs say its degenerate

>Be NatSoc
>Destroy Nuclear Family
>Says it's based.

Fucking hypocrites.

That's not what they did you retarded shitskin.

They burned books in which prevented the tranny menace from becoming reality for quite some time, so any shortcomings are forgiven.
files.catbox.moe/wzj2lo.mp4
>The Forgotten History of the World’s First Trans Clinic
scientificamerican.com/article/the-forgotten-history-of-the-worlds-first-trans-clinic/

Attached: 1524047521725.jpg (729x781, 427.94K)

Yes it was. In fact it was encouraged by Der Fuhrer. No wonder when the communist kikes broke through Berlin the women just spread their legs. They are probably used being the town bicyclrs devoid of feminine modesty.

Attached: saw0821Schi04_FullOrInline.png (1368x1013, 1.07M)

I will fucking kill you, you disgusting dog
Those women were not married, this exact system is taken from ancient Sparta

> Nuclear Family
Jewish-American concept

A traditional germ household would have three or four generations living under the same roof. I just think you are mad you aren’t a part of a state breeding program.

Second thread btw OP? why did you have to make two threads? you should probably kys imo.

>Modeled after Sparta
Oh the degenerate state that even Aristotle says its fucking degenerate because women are Whores, the men are submissive fucks, and the sluts are having abortions left and right? Yeah fucking great model there.

>"Ha-hans its ok, we-we are freezing in this mongolian tundra, but at least your wife is still producing babies for Der Fuhrer back in Berlin! Hehehehe... I heard in my letter it's Sturmbanfuhrer Schmidt's turn now to breed my wife. I hope she felt goo- BY GOTT T-34 is coming!!!"

Non of what you said is true

Himmler literally enforced it... With Party's full consent...

In fact the Christian fathers of the women participating in the Lebensborn program are lamenting about the decaying of virtues. FUCKING LOL, imagine that? In the NatSoc germany, fathers were complaining about the decaying of virtues?

I thought it's a traditionalist paradise?

Your flag's entire society consists of rape babies and tranny hookers, very poor choice of VPN to talk shit about white people, Moishe.

Attached: 1517959653356.jpg (1200x800, 92.21K)

Tell me where I'm wrong? Himmler and his chad SS buddies probably fucked the wives of the poor Wehrmacht soldiers freezing in the Russian tundra. Poor fucks are fucked on both sides, by their country and by communist kikes.

>Nuclear family is jewish
Nigger kike

Every military leader in history promises every man a woman before attaining power, than reneged on that, because they need every woman to carry a child to have more soldiers as soon as possible, and they don't care how it happens, because "fuck you I got mine" is a concept as old as time. Also, Germanics always have, and always will be the source of gynocentrism in Europe, and now globally. There's a reason they were chosen as the host by the jews, which can only flourish in gynocentric societies.

Based. Wtf is this degeneracy?

Good, making lots of white aryan babies is imperative

>at least babies are produced
In catholicism self-sacrifice is the highest virtue. Also, the perfect man was born from a cuck relationship. Go look into the mirror before you hate on others 'Christian'

this is actually based. If only Chads can procreate, the future of the Volk is secured. Incels and ugly men should not be able to pass on their weak genes.

>Literally cucking your soldiers fighting on the Eastern Front

Fucking degenerate holy fuck.