Goverment Manipulation

I'm a 19yo polish refugee in Netherlands
I need help from a ducth that knows the law
>I still live in a asylum seeker center, among NIGGERS AND FAGGOTS,
>I got all my residence papers a week ago
>I went to the asylum center offices to inform that I got a job and I will rent my own apartment,
>There were not dutchs at the office, only niggers
>The nigger told me I will lose my housing right in Netherlands if I work,
WTF is this true?
My job starts Monday morning and also if I'm not here Monday Morning to stamp I lose the asylum center rights, but is it true that I lose my housing right in a municipality also?
Can I do that process by myself?
Is this litterally a way to prevent also niggers from getting jobs and create a poverty? They just consume taxes, they doesn't pay taxes, also this centers are a private company that functions with tax payer money

Attached: images.jpg (270x186, 8.36K)

Go back to poland nigger.

>got job
>will rent apartment
>can't stay in nigger house anymore

what was the problem again?

I don't know the law, but i also know prime stay here for years when they don't have a right to. So they might not even prosecute you. Then again, you probably are white...

I will get killed by mafia

Oh and btw I am half polish. Family name Ziemenski. I like butter and green onions on my pierogi, not cream.

>asking Any Forums for advice on serious rl matters
>asking Any Forums for advice on serious rl matters
sounds to me like you're fucked. hope you can get with a case manager or an attorney on a Sunday

I will lose my right to housing in one year if I get a job, which doesn't make sense, I was planning to continue my university here once I have temporary housing

A nigger told that about working and losing housing

What do you mean by "right to housing"
Do you mean nigger asylum house
Or to rent apartments?

>hope you can get with a case manager or an attorney on a Sunday
I have been trying since friday

Seems that I rather live this shit hole tomorrow and start working

>Polish
>refugee
Seeking refuge from what? You are even worse than the niggers you live amongst.

poland is in the schenzen zone so OP should be able to rent and work in EU 27 without visa stuff

State give you a house while your permit last

There is nothing like that in the US, not even in the ghetto. You have to pay something, even if not much. It's called Section 8 which is an extremely american name.

Sauce on vidya?

A PC game called zog nightmare

Thats actually good, bcs of niggers and mexicans

Well yes and no, it gives them more disposable income to waste on hair and hails and jewelry, but at least those discounted rentals are all in the ghetto.

hair and nails*

Attached: 1654966174714.webm (400x400, 2.41M)

Where can I get it?

Unironically word this differently and ask on the Dutch subreddit. You'll find someone who knows there.

Download it for free but use VPN they may be data harvesting websites