Bieber’s RHS linked to the vaxxes

pmj.bmj.com/content/early/2022/01/05/postgradmedj-2021-141022
>The vaccine may also dampen the innate immunity responsible for controlling VZV.5 Therefore, vaccine-related immunomodulation may be responsible for the RHS after vaccination.
Vax rats on suicide watch. Just kidding, the ADE will get them first.

Attached: 4F26E570-374D-4EA7-84F4-A1C7D975ECE4.png (4583x2189, 2.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kVGq7eH4pnE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His 25 year old wife also had a stroke.

This kills the antivaxx tard as they scurry away like cockroaches unable to defend their precious vaxx conspiracies.

Attached: IMG_20220612_100752.jpg (720x769, 172.47K)

Literal hole in her heart from spike proteins

Attached: 3DDA1C3B-AAAC-46C3-9D04-BDE15814A57D.jpg (1124x2112, 466.8K)

Oof now THIS is desperation.

>what is a placebo dose

Bot

Attached: CF42DDDD-64A7-4933-844B-9C1A845F6252.jpg (640x640, 72.12K)

>What is a placebo dose?
Yeah 100% of the population recieved a saline dose right?

Dumb leaf.

Welp, if a fag flag says it, I believe it.

Israel is still experiencing high covid infection and death rates, meaning the vax is not effective.

Several countries now show that with each additional vaccine the rate of deaths increase compared to not having a vax, this means it's not safe.

And the vaccine still has a ton of side effects which aren't understood or being properly accounted for. It's a fact that the vaccine damages the immune system and allow dormant viruses to express. I personally know several people who developed shingles shortly after vaccination and my cousin, a father of two had a near fatal myocarditis heart attack just days after the vaccine. All of these people and my cousin were confirmed by doctors to having had these things caused by the vaccine.

Can't refute me? Alright.

Attached: 37483922.jpg (378x484, 22.76K)

Your own use of flaggotry not only refutes you, it hints at a hidden agenda which implies you know that what's being said is actually true.

The vaccine isn't 100% safe and it will have adverse effects on some people. However the point the vaxx is going to kill people en masse is simply not true.

What agenda do I represent then? I don't know

Spreading homosex and tardation.

> The vaccine isn't 100% safe and it will have adverse effects on some people.

Considering that the data is showing practically zero benefits and only risks, it is 100% unsafe because it's a totally unnecessary procedure.

> However the point the vaxx is going to kill people en masse is simply not true.

Yet. There are many death coming. Myocarditis heart attacks have a 60% 5 year mortality rate. The US military had to stop vaccinating soldiers due to the extremely high rates of myocarditis. Vaccines keep getting pulled and new vaccine products introduced. All safety studies have been suspended, Pfizer refused to complete all trials when they gave the vaccine to the control group.

I don't expect extermination, but I do expect to see a lot of tragedy and, unfortunately, it wont be acknowledged by the mainstream for probably some time.

Why would clinical trials be included in this? Are you under the impression that if you go to the doctor for a vaccine, you might get a placebo shot instead? You aren’t that stupid, are you?

The Chinese vax would like to have a word with you. That one is the safest of the bunch. Strange, because you aren't supposed to put your life in the hands of China. That being said, it is a fucking saline shot and won't do fuck all to begin with.

I wouldn't be putting my life in the hands of any state, let alone China. China, for some reason, is supposedly having a hard time with the virus and are systematically destroying their economy with lockdowns. Maybe the virus targets Hans more, or their contaminate environment has weakened their health, or maybe it's just some power grab fear mongering.

Bieber is fucked
youtu.be/kVGq7eH4pnE

>Israel is still experiencing high covid infection and death rates, meaning the vax is not effective.
the death rate in Israel is 5x lower than in the US fucking retard.

If their population is 100% vaccinated. They should have a death rate so low that it should be nearly zero. Also, comparing different countries is complicated due to differences in ethnographic immunity, age, health, etc.

>Yeah 100% of the population recieved a saline dose right?
The part you’re forgetting is that it’s Israel. So yes, they would do exactly that

>it wasn't his globohomo ways that fucked his brain
>no of course not, it has to be this harmless shot
You're aware how this sounds right? The antivax jew never really blended here, and you never changed the shilliture. It's all recycled bullshit.

Attached: 1654010924963.jpg (408x632, 31.61K)