Great Replacement Theory is believing your lying eyes and ears

Mirriam Webster: "Genocide: the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group"

>"these are some things that have been planned for a while."
twitter.com/ButtonsBlankets/status/1497277845277577221

Attached: ghjhe.png (657x621, 171.65K)

Hahaha imagine calling not having kids genocide. Loser incels.

lol at the chuds crying their poor white race is becoming a minority

cope, seethe

You ever play Mass Effect?
What happened to the Krogans?

Are these bots or just severely retarded humans? It's getting really hard to tell

The clip is innocuous. She's just presenting statistics and isn't advocating anything

someones lying but it aint me

Why are white people scared to become minorities? Are minorities treated bad or something?

Attached: 1654288447323.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Minorities are treated very well by majority White countries. And Whites are still the minority.

the same frail arms typed these posts

why is this only pushed on western countries while countries like japan,china,israel gets to stay ethnically pure?

let me just repeat this clever line I read years ago.

By whites? No they get free houses and welfare

By non-whites? Bruh wake up

>Are minorities treated bad or something?

No, because "minorities" have shitty cultures & they're dumb. If they became the majority in the West (and they're already a majority on Earth), there'd be no nice places to live any longer because, everywhere they go, they turn places into shitholes.

If you love "minorities" so fucking much, go live in their shitholes then.

Its deeper than that and you know it, you disingenuous nigger.

Attached: 1643943249014.jpg (1000x757, 82.33K)

Bots

Attached: mining the chans.png (3536x3368, 3.66M)

>we control the the scientific bias
>we genocide our people
>we laugh at them for not disproving us
your games are shit

only in non white countries.

Every single arguement for them has involved food. In a country with rampant heart disease.

Whites are already a global minority

The great replacement is simultaneously a fake conspiracy theory and real but a good thing

I'll bet they counted Jews as white liberals for this one

they were never not a minority
why don't they have countries?

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1652986538799.png (600x1022, 364.79K)

that's how all genocides work
afterwards it's "it's good that it happened"

When we become the minority in the United States, everything that you love will be ripped from your life.

We are the only fucking thing keeping the wolves at bay, imagine every country that thinks their neighbor doesn’t need all that land, water, resources....then knowing the white man isnt coming to stomp your dick into the dirt. It will be the closest to hell you’ll ever want to get, but it will get even worse than you can imagine.

Your grand and great grand children will enslaved to stupid people that out number you.

Enjoy what time you have lol