Leftist writes article on how San Francisco became a failed city with no self awareness whatsoever

theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2022/06/how-san-francisco-became-failed-city/661199/

Attached: Screenshot_20220612-011608_Kiwi Browser.jpg (1079x2004, 649.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

us.blastingnews.com/lifestyle/2021/03/new-york-times-reporter-nellie-bowles-explains-why-she-gave-up-an-evil-tongue-003285672.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The future is bright for us with so many retards at the wheel.
Should be easy to squish them

You fail to understand the strength of retards in great numbers. It's like tard strength in actual tards.

They don't understand what they're doing, and will themselves, you, and anyone else that gets in their way.

Never, ever underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers. Antifa, BLM, Jan 6th, etc etc doesn't fucking matter.

tl;dr? Not reading liberal nonsense.

>and how it can recover
Never take advice or solutions from the viscid monster that caused the problem

>us.blastingnews.com/lifestyle/2021/03/new-york-times-reporter-nellie-bowles-explains-why-she-gave-up-an-evil-tongue-003285672.html

>In a report on March 2, the paper said Bowles had been drawn to Judaism by a romantic relationship and Jewish values rather than by a sudden spiritual awakening. According to the paper, she began the conversion process around the time she met her fiancée, fellow New York Times journalist Bari Weiss.

she tongue bari weiss' anus.

>"I got a man fired because he talked to me," she recalled. "I still feel sick when I think about him." Bowles said she now wanted to develop "my empathy not my cruelty."

evil jew bitch.

The Atlantic is basically a Jewish blog. I get a good chuckle seeing all the bergs on articles

>"I got a man fired because he talked to me,"
There more to this? nut cunt, sure, but a business going along with it?

It really makes me wonder what is holding society together at this point

wew lad

Attached: file.png (733x862, 183.92K)

inertia, and the forbearance of those who know how bad shit would get if the big happening occurred

all i bothered with was that link, i haven't researched any further.

i think she is waking up?

San Francisco has become a dangerous uninhabitable shithole and they are starting to fling shit at each other

Liked the anecdote about the wogs complaining there were “too many white faces on the parent committee already” when only 3 in 10 members were white and this is actually underrepresenting whites. That’s your future white shitlibs. There will never be enough white contrition

No refunds faggots

her inherent nature is to be self absorbed and self serving, she's only concerned now because her standard of living in the city is dropping. i'm sick of narcissistic trash like her. she and her ilk were wrong, about nearly everything, she now needs to learn humility and she just needs to shut the fuck up, go away, and let other serious and competent people clean up her mess.

As a former leftist this line of thinking is about two to three years max from tearing up at Hitler speeches.

This is what happens when the you base your entire worldview on hating some imaginary white patriarchy and every single action you take is flavored by that hate with a complete disregard for any practical thinking.

It's the classic Jewish problem of being master tacticians and absolutely terrible strategists. In the short term they can use weasel words and pilpul to subvert whitey but in the long term they end up with a world filled with niggers breaking their car windows and shitting in the streets.

Bravo at destroying white supremacy now claim your price Shlomo.

hahah, they'll do nothing
they'll just jump ship and go to another decent city to pozz with their homosexualism, drug permissiveness, street living niggers, and unpunished crime
I for one am waiting till civil war 2.0 usa editiion starts

What if the leftists expression of his awareness is getting vaxxed (sudoku)?

I think that subconsciously everyone knows whats really going on; that there are too many people on earth right now.

Think about it, we hear about overpopulation all thie time, its the subject of media, movies, speculation.

The politicians talk about it for decades, yet nothing is done?

But where a minor flue sweeps through town so many are lining up for an expiramental vaccine, which is killing small numbers of young people in a matter of months...

They know, theire checking out, earth sucks, Id rather reincarnate thanks.

A few good men