Being gay is not a sin

I am a Muslim. I am gay. Hadith is not perfect. This is not blasphemous since Hadith is translated via narrations rather than explicit dialogue. I wish the Islamic community would be more accepting of homosexuality. There are many of us and we worship the same God as you.

Allah willing, we must be stronger in this regard. I accept all those who accept Muhammad, and I am happier than I could ever be. Do you?

Attached: lgbt-in-islam-illustration-data.jpg (940x529, 336.46K)

Peado worships a peado, amazing.

Gays go to hell, shit fake religion btw

show flag rabbi

Attached: 1497270154075.jpg (1080x910, 110.16K)

>muzzie

Attached: 1623770055402.webm (448x360, 858.09K)

Not a rabbi but I expected that. I would show my flag but I don't want others to take away from the topic or make fun of my country. Am in the Middle East though

they just need time to catch up. Christians used to kill gays but now there's gay pastors and stuff. I think the middle east is like 100 years behind in some areas, maybe less

shut up fag

>I am muslim
>I am gay

Listen hadith...

Attached: 65465786854678.jpg (962x674, 137.38K)

It is a sin to go against what nature intended.

Stupid parasite.

Attached: 2345555987bgdfbg.gif (1100x954, 591.63K)

we know.
There's entire """""""""scholars""""""""" who try to pilpul against mo'ham'mad being a schizo cross-dresser.

Nature has no intentions but God does. Gays exist and therefore God intended for me and others to live. I'm used to the hate but it makes a stronger Muslim.

Yes, it is.

A faggot in the middle east; who could've guessed it?! You must not be near any real Muslims or multistory buildings to be coming on here confessing this abominable lifestyle. You're probably a Jew; even if you deny being one by blood, you're faggot mentality derives from kosher brainwashing and cultural subversion. Kill yourself, wormy little cunt.

fucking a dude's asshole is vile and loathsome, how do you figure it isn't a sin?

Murtad you are an embodiment of the Prophet's predictions about the end times. You are not a Muslim, we do not make takfir because you are a sinner, but we do make takfir because you have mad what is haram halal. May Allah put a curse upon you and elevate the sincere, and may he, the most high, raise you with the most sinful on the day of judgement.

>hi guys I'm gay

Attached: lTV129H.jpg (249x237, 31.87K)

it is

luckily the real god forgives and will make you right

the god of israel

You are a SIN

Attached: THESINSOFSODOMANDGOMORRAH.jpg (500x375, 29.79K)

Hello infidel. Your stoning will be had with the crudest of stones.

no user, being gay IS a sin.

On a side note I made a crypto and am airdropping it in July

>Name: Holocaust
>Tokens: 6,000,000 (JEWS)
>Burnable ERC-20 Token,
>To register, join the telegram t(dot)me/HolocaustERC

Attached: 1650523696415.jpg (640x755, 46.52K)

>I’m gay
>it’s not a sins
You are saying that your desires are more important than god. Therefore you are a prideful, unrepentant, sinner destined to hell.

I am here now visiting family, but I should mention that I stay in the West. It is nice. I have not told my family so this is somewhat of a test run.

I am praying for you brother as I hope you would pray for me. Please do not hate me. This is not easy.

I love you too brother

Why do you religious morons all do this?
Whether you are a Muslim, jew, or Christian you believe in the Torah.
Do you not recall the story of Sodom and Gomorrah?
God nuked two entire cities because of their sexual perversions