Why is it so hard to be sarcastic and humorous with zoomers?

Everything said to them is taken seriously. They also struggle with having their slang criticized. I've been called a boomer (i'm a Millennial) for making fun of their stupid slang as well as calling out their nigger/rap-inspired grammar.

Attached: zoomer.png (1400x800, 187.11K)

Who ?

CARES

Epic lol bro

i say af, but what’s asf?

u no bussin bruh no cap

Autism epidemic. It makes Down syndrome more appealing, at least you can see that there’s something wrong before you try to engage them as functioning human beings.

because they were literally bred to be NPC's by the education system, and have a strong hormonal imbalance due to the food they've consumed, making them weaker/more complacent.

On a side note, I made a erc token and will be airdropping it in July,

Name: Holocaust
Tokens: 6,000,000 (JEWS)
Burnable ERC-20 Token,

To register, join the telegram t(dot)me/HolocaustERC

Attached: Silver Pepe.jpg (750x1000, 359.32K)

a friend of mine would always call me dawg, she's a Latina and I just always said stop. dont call me that. she always asked why but I would never say kek.

Fuck millennials

same thing apparently

Even more retarded af.

>she always asked why but I would never say
why not?

They have just as low an IQ as their testosterone. It’s really not nice to pick on the retarded transsexuals.

I try to remember the fucked society they were born into.. its not really their fault.

zoomer cultures are the backlash of millennial cultures of irony in which itself is a backlash of gen x (or boomers) sarcasm cultures.

35 year old boomer here
idk but zoomer girls are fun to fuck.
apparently, zoomers aren't having sex for some reason so the zoomer girls seem to prefer older guys.

That makes no sense. Did you just formulate that off the top of your head?

i like zoomers

look how satan is trying to turn them all into trannies. i support the lil niggaz keepin it real and dating girls fr fr no cap

Attached: 235A5DC0-FFCD-4A68-9B89-AA317A377042.gif (500x250, 995.95K)

>bussin'
This word makes the world dumber every time it is used unironically.

>picrel
>ngmi
>ywnbarw
>ishyggddtity2011+11
>ftfy
>itt
>iirc
>tfwywn
>iwtcird
>gb2r
>iotbw
Nigger slang like cap and fire makes you sound like a toddler, but abbreviations of common phrases are every bit a part of Any Forums.

add me
@shaseith

They're retards. Just imagine how terrible the generation after them is gonna be. I hope we never have to find outnn

Who, cares, that is who?

Isnt "its fire" weed slang that means it's good weed?

>but abbreviations of common phrases are every bit a part of Any Forums
uhhh, picrelbros I don't feel so good

Attached: picrel.png (600x743, 92.2K)

It’s what you say when someone asks you what the is making light and heat emit from the fireplace.

As fuck

That image is horseshit.

Fire = Good
Weed can be fire but so can a song
Synonymous with "heat" as well, though used differently grammatically

It's verifiable.