How did we get here?

It baffles me that we're now in a timeline where leftists are simping government institutions and their enforcers. How much longer before the mask slips entirely and the modern left just admits that they're the party of the system?

Attached: Capture+_2022-06-11-22-22-49-1.png (720x753, 411.68K)

>local/state police bad

>federal police good

Lol America is such a mess

I hope an insurrection actually does take place, with the level of screaming and shouting these fucking idiots make they deserve a real one

What would you call the modern right?

And what cuckservatives and MIGApedes aren't? Get real. Cops are also braindead anyways. They would throw you under the bus in two seconds if it meant getting some paid time off. Based niggers though destroying cities to finally get some police reform.

Attached: 1654922842368.webm (854x480, 1.88M)

they're against the government when the government is against then. they're pro government when it benefits them. they're not really against the idea of government, they wouldn't complain if the government was full of people who supported their ideas, that's their goal

why does it matter?
your people are subjugated and being exterminated
why do you need validation from them showing their face?

There is only one way forwars lads.
Tell mommy you might not come back this summer.
They will rip you from your home.
Your 30 clip and automatic weapons will be overwhelmed by the hordes of zogmbies. But at least you have the constitution right? Pathetic.

>cops are hyper racist murderers!
>cops are protectors of democracy!
Pick one lefties. You cannot have both

Attached: 1654933551608.jpg (1024x787, 103.4K)

b-but they just did a hypocrisy!
we got them now!

no nigger cops are kewl

Why do they keep saying insurrection and riot?

It was a bunch of unarmed redneck tourists entering public buildings during business hours.

Nothing got burnt to the ground. There were no rapes. No thefts. No looting. No anarchy.

And more to the point, thousands of videos and pictures from all angles captured it all. Can't pilpul what amounted to basically a class day trip into an act of war.

Depends. Modern leftists probably consider anyone to the right of them to be right wing. I think a lot of people on the modern right are sort of useful idiots to the whole system. Modern democracy is just letting people decide between two Jewish puppets and then picking the one that best suits the current agenda regardless of whether or not the majority actually voted for them. Whatever causes the most friction between the two party system is optimal for the system's power to be maintained. Anyone that subscribes to the cookie cutter templates of modern left and modern right is pretty much an NPC and useful idiot to the system.

The first step for the real solution is to identify the elite that fund this sort of smoke & mirror trickery. If we can get everyone on the same page with that then we will be one step closer to deciding what happens next. Problem is, these elite have a nearly infinite amount of resources in their toolkit and probably a huge list of cards they can pull to get the public divided once more.

Hes was going for his gun you fucking moron
KYS

Gay

Attached: twitter 12.png (700x700, 605.83K)

Some dude stole the brown girls shoes. And some buffalo man took a podium I think.

>why yes, i am a kike bootlicker how could you tell?

Attached: 1507805868974.jpg (1200x1200, 184.59K)

I just want to be happy man.

>It baffles me that we're now in a timeline where leftists are simping government institutions
???
they were anti-government when it was pro-freedom
you think communists are anti-government or what? I don't really understand where you're coming from. You should at least know what gulags are from muh vidya games

Lick it

Attached: 1655003172962.jpg (784x980, 98.73K)