Do you guys have any idea how long it took to deradicalize myself politically from you retards...

Do you guys have any idea how long it took to deradicalize myself politically from you retards? What are the political implications of mass-deradicalization?

Attached: pepereversed.jpg (560x437, 35.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y9OBnf6rQWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yet you’re here

we are not the radical ones. our beliefs are the same beliefs most people had all through out history

Enjoy watching main stream media and nodding your head you fucking retard.

>deradicalize
Your welcome traitor.
You pension will not be paid.

Attached: Politics rainbow.jpg (2550x3300, 467.96K)

I've been trying to deradicalize myself but I keep seeing police footage and its always a POC that randomly pulls out a gun and tries to( and sometimes sucessfully kills) police. Or even just them sucker punching an old lady in the back of the head. It makes it hard to relax around blacks. I know they say that black crime is more likely to be reported and focused on and I'm sure there are hundreds of vids of police body cam footage of whites trying to shoot a cop point blank or ambushing a cop. Maybe black footage is more prevalent because there is always cries of foul play on the cops part.

COME HERE, CHUDDIE, LET ME DERADICALIZE YOU

Attached: latina_fogosa.gif (220x391, 3.18M)

What does "radicalization" even mean, really? Having strong convictions?

>being trapped in delusional dualities
>trying to establish an utopia
>blatant refusal to accept suffering as normal and a desirable part of material existence

No, you're anything except traditional. You're a product of modernity

Attached: pepetired.jpg (904x864, 83.77K)

Hey man, check this video out: youtube.com/watch?v=y9OBnf6rQWg

Also, we do have to act logically, but the problem is everyone around us is very illogical.

>Wanting niggers to stop being animals is trying to establish a utopia

Lol
Lmao even

>Maybe black footage is more prevalent because there is always cries of foul play on the cops part.

Or...

Attached: SandSurfer.gif (270x270, 930.29K)

wow. courageous

>deradicalizing yourself
>implying
I'm too radical for Any Forums now, you're doing it wrong

Attached: horsey_centrist.jpg (2040x1372, 1.45M)

If anything I'm just more aware of extreme perspectives.

Trying to understand them requires empathy by adapting their perspective to your own.

I'm not racist.

I understand racism.

It's all really low-iq.

political implications?
a slave caste
are you advocating for a slave caste OP?
how very Jewish of you

this is effective

>De-radicalizing from Any Forums

How did they convince you to become okay with the genocide of your race?

What do we call to the right of nuts?
Or, do we call it anything at all?

Attached: 1614979882208.jpg (600x600, 45.6K)

Deradicalization from the truth that whites are getting ethnically cleansed from their own countries? Good job retard. You brainwashed yourself with antiwhite propaganda.
There is no going back from the truth and when you see what the evil antiwhtie scum are doing to our people. How they murder, rape and assault us with a media who is cheering on.

Attached: WeWillNeverGiveUp.jpg (745x534, 589.71K)

I knew you were a Jew by OP thread advocating a slave caste and 'wondering' what others thought

but this post also proves my theory
what do they call it?
Pilpul?

the red dragon cometh

Attached: Y Ddraig Goch.png (640x590, 170.52K)

Death. You go quietly into the night.

It's on the wrong side of the scale

No, you are a traitor.
You betray your people as a result of that.

Miscegenation is evil, as illustrated in the Bible.
The flood of Noah was to correct women breeding with angels, therefore race mixing is a type of one of the most abominable sins in history. Noah and his family were saved because he was perfect in his generations, a purebred.
Balaam (of talking donkey fame) taught Balak to get the Israelites to curse themselves by breeding with foreign women, who then introduced false gods. This is the doctrine of Balaam. He did this when his way of cursing them failed. His error was to seek worldly profit by doing what is contrary to the Will of God.
Saint Phineas stood against this sin among God’s people. He is sung about as a righteous man in Psalm 106. Why? He ran a spear through a man and his foreign wife while they were in the act.
In Revelation the church of Pergamos is accused of keeping the doctrine of Balaam (a.k.a. miscegenation). Pergamy means mixed marriage.
As Balaam looked down from on high and saw the camp of Israel laid out in the shape of a cross and was unable to curse them from without, so you, when you trust in the shed blood of Jesus on the cross to pay for your sin, cannot be cursed by others as you are a saved and sealed believer in Jesus Christ. You can, like the Israelites, invite a curse upon yourself and your family and suffer for it.
You are to flee sin, no matter how much your flesh or your mind desire it. Seeking to please others by engaging in the sin they promote is a sin in and of itself, as is dishonoring your parents by destroying their bloodline and cursing your children to never belong to either people.
You are not to mix to unlike things.
You are not to defile the holy with the unholy.
Genesis to Revelation.
From beginning to end, miscegenation is sin.

Attached: Nations Rainbow.jpg (2550x3300, 594.39K)

>slave caste
>slave caste

It's almost like you're following a script. Why are MI6 glowies trying to radicalize people on this website?

you didn't do shit moshe

Attached: pepelaughgig.png (512x378, 154.38K)

Incest is bad. This is why most retards are white.

Holy fuck retard it’s not about hating people it’s about people hating us. Wake up or lay down and get out of the way.

Being ideologically consistent clears your conscience.

You're carrying some kind of guilt with you now.

He's a schizo faggot. Now tell me how you became radicalized and I'll explain to you in detail why you're a gigantic faggot who deserved it.

You know why sodomy is so prevalent among leftists?
They deny God as Creator.

Attached: Sodomy Rainbow.jpg (2550x3300, 476.03K)

>you know how long it took for me to actually like niggers committing violent crime?

Why aren't blind people racist?

Child molestation is worse.

Attached: Gender Rainbow.jpg (2550x3300, 700.63K)

a script?
how quaint
you 'see' god then
but you mistake it for 'me' alone
you could be 'god' but you choose to be 'psychopaths'
I 'read' from god I try to divine the will of god
I am a prophet and I was chosen to reveal the truth
The world isn't dark without you deceiver

Oh boy it's a midwit

Show me one who is not.

>Why are MI6 glowies trying to radicalize people on this website?

Spreading truth is what anons do. Fedposting encouragement to random useless violence is what you lot do. You can’t stop truth, and what’s defective in you that you want to?

No shit.

I'm not going to molest children.

But if I saw someone molesting a child in front of me in public. I'd look around and not be surprised to see nobody doing anything about it.

You're here forever...

Would you also look in the mirror?

Attached: Children rainbow.jpg (2550x3300, 584.46K)

Just look it up on youtube.

"Racist blind man."

Why would look into a mirror when I can just act mildly uncomfortable because my solitude was just disturbed by a pedophile?

Wasted digits. Blind people know when someone else is attacking them. You’re so scared of me you simultaneously plot how to strike me, and how to convince me you didn’t do it at the same time. Lol at u faggot

Attached: A700F4B1-AE3F-4D04-A2C4-C474C0AB910B.jpg (828x1261, 952.21K)

Your a waste of a life.

You try to search to see patterns in history so you can get gotchas on people for repeating it.

You yourself are your own echo chamber. The more you repeat it to yourself. The more it becomes true.

But only for you.

And nobody cares about you.

>my solitude was just disturbed by a pedophile
Your solitude means more to you than justice.
You deserve the fruits of you labors to undermine civilization.

Attached: Self Rainbow.jpg (1275x1650, 274.56K)

my belief holds there are 'some' vessels more optimum conduits
this is the basis of ethno-pride
if 'races' were respected for their 'achievement' (as the Jews 'wish' they were) white people would be akin to God himself

>Do you guys have any idea how long it took to deradicalize myself from a bunch of autists posting funny pictures on the internet?

Attached: 1639024644447.jpg (680x500, 52.08K)

>And nobody cares about you.
I care about him.

"based" i think

Look man, I don't go out in public, and I don't know what people do. I'm anti-social yet I still contribute more to society than you or your legacy will ever amount to.

>What do we call to the right of nuts?
Charles Manson

Attached: chadoid.jpg (1057x1149, 65.82K)

See you tomorrow faglord.

>I'm anti-social yet I still contribute more to society than you or your legacy will ever amount to.

You seriously can't understand how unhinged that statement is?

Attached: Foolish Rainbow.jpg (2550x3300, 535.14K)