It gets my dick hard just thinking about it

just imagine how many sons those boys would have had, and so on and so forth for generations. quite literally 1000's of white human lives never given the chance to exist because of this once incident.

>Family of 5 Murdered by Texas prison bus escapee

youtu.be/zXAb4UyKt90

Attached: FBBF50C9-EFF6-4103-BF29-823752A19DB5.jpg (1280x720, 113.1K)

based, accelerate

/thread

kikes are mentally ill vermin

Attached: JHRC inheritance 300x600_2022.jpg (300x600, 107.9K)

5 white guys couldnt take out 1 person of color?

>Shoots one in the kitchen
>"What the fuck was that."
>*Walks downstairs*
>Gets shot
>"What the fuck was that."
Repeat.

last thread your flag was from Mexico OP

It is interesting watching shills work. I noticed they started changing their filenames after every spam post so that it is more difficult to see how many times they have posted bait/spam/slide threads

Attached: 1234324234.png (1449x458, 255.38K)

Them him out how? With their pussies?

Then more shit like this will happen.

Attached: 1652751450312.webm (720x404, 2.85M)

So 5 white guys lack basic intelligence?

Them him thuh bluh whuh?

Attached: 1597467779952.jpg (720x900, 67.03K)

The chad Mexican btfo the whitiods. Viva la raza

why did he let the last guy at the end live?

What? Wingnut incels murdering innocents? Take thier guns away. Let them transition.

Attached: 1625076112509.gif (240x180, 1.85M)

Whoops. IP tracked. Reported to police for potential terror threat. Ouch OP, ouch.

Because he was white and even apologised.

Pinks got some nerve to deny POC what we deserve. First you come to our lands, steal our resources, and enslave everbody, and act like devils, then the world wakes up to your bullshit and starts demanding equal rights, you demons still cling onto your racism and privilege. In a few years we gonn take what you have whether you like it or not. It's not an option. The younger demographics are already nonwhite. A new chapter in history qbout to be opened. One where the villains get whats coming to them Haiti style. You greedy ass mofuckers.
I would be hella sad to be a cracka. I would have the weakest genetics and all my women would sleep with colored men. You get skin cancer from the sun. Subhumans.

Attached: 1531548329660.jpg (750x747, 321.63K)

Like to see you live in snow.

To be fair the two younger ones look autistic

You have to BUILD UP a tan as a white person, you can't just raw dog it like this.

what about the guy who made like 5 threads that died instantly about Paladino in NY and then finally got a 300 reply one

Niggers lived in tropical weather where they have plenty of bananas and coconuts. Whites lived in cold climates who had to sacrifice other tribes over who can eat as there were limited resources, this is where our nature of taking resources come from, this is why we live to 100 and you die of ebola at 25.

Anglos stand no chance against spics when it’s comes to violence . No chance , if those crackers don’t have their guns they will get annihilated