How roaches cope with the fact they will become minority in their own country in one generation?

Attached: roach.png (2546x1152, 2.67M)

Look up refugee numbers
Turkey is legit demographically worse than France atm

They cope by moving to Germany and accelerating.

Yes. Those digits do not reveal the fact 5 milion of Arabs are living currently in Turkey. They will stay there forever.

Not true. German population of Turks remains at the very same level since early 2000s. In fact there is a net migration from Germany to Turkey, not other way around. As many roach boomers are coming back to their country on retirement.

Also Pakis and Afghans and other South Asians may exceed one million
Erdo fucked his country legit worse than some western leaders

Coastal Turks, it’s not too late to join the motherland of Hellas

Why do you even care?

They bark all the time about attacking us and keep dreaming about otto empire v2. Pic rel is from today. Just stop woofing and attack already you fucking retards, my balls cannot get any more blue

Attached: media_FU_1kxIWAAQQ4qW.jpg (2048x1122, 219.67K)

They’re all more Greek than roach anyway

I don't except for the fact of ethnic cleaning of Armenians, Greeks and Assyrians by your retarder nationalists. You used Kurds as your lapdogs to kill innocent Christians living there since forever. 100 years later they are coming for you as well. Ironic.

When I was in Turkey I've seen a lot of abandoned mountain villages which used to be Greek, on the West shore. Really interesting experience.

after northern Europe collapses from Russian sanctions many Turkmen will just move to their traditional homeland while the German French and Swede starve and freeze. Demographic problem solved, take that Putler.

maybe the roaches should stop exporting their own to europe and breed in their own country. would help them an no one here would miss the roaches

>Muh innocent christian MENA dogs :(((
If only they weren't so hellbent on raping and pillaging villages when Brits occupied Anatolia. Funny considering Greeks ,Armenians and Jews benefited most from Ottoman empire.

I guess the same way Europeans, Americans, Australians, and so on do.

how did greeks profit from you making everything around them mutted mudslimic trash? corpe more roach

Roaches assimilate different people's, while French get replaced.

> Roach grows stronger with each immigrant

They owned banks, they were the elites; read Phanariots. Yet they acted like the dogs they are whenever they had the chance. How didn't they benefited from Ottomans?

no one can become stronger from being mixed with goat fuckers aka arabs. not even roaches can

>How roaches cope with the fact they will become minority in their own country in one generation
They won't because the moment they sense that being a possibility they will once again resort to their national pastime of ethnic cleansing

>Literally takes land from a Greek speaking state and makes them useful second class citizens
>converts the holiest of holies in Eastern Orthodoxy into a mosque.
>Wow they are doing better than they were!

>They won't because the moment they sense that being a possibility they will once again resort to their national pastime of ethnic cleansing

cope, overall percentage population of Kurds and Arabs is now much higher than it was for Armenians.

>If only they weren't so hellbent on raping and pillaging villages when Brits occupied Anatolia

Yes indeed. 1.6 millions of Armenians were only thinking about roach villages. Not like you people were scared to death one day they could ask about restoring their native lands where they were living for 3000 years straight.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 10.12K)

I like Turks a lot more than I like Kurds and Arabs and I think it's a tragedy to see and great nation ruined by the influx of lesser ethnic groups.

Giving you 1 child to the army and pay higher taxes why should they complain

Attached: c-cartoon-stock-comm-pretty-pan-euro-memes-when-erdogan-3150546.png (500x570, 85.09K)

Jannissaries lived better than average farmcuck serf, why should they complain? If anything it was a blessing.

They will be some kind of retarded civil war like it is/was in Syria. That's pretty much it.
This is a price of being a multiethnic country,

>*there

Well after your answer i understood how Erdoeconomics work now
remove logic

Translate this for me, I don’t speak the language of Mordor

So every spot with below 1.5 reproduction rate is economically thriving?