What would you do if you were dying and the paramedic was trans?

Attached: IMG_20220612_003534_180.jpg (1280x1175, 144.31K)

Next you're gonna tell me they refuse the help of a nigger.

Say it ain't so!

> Chuds rather die than get helped by trans people

lol get fucked

Attached: 1653936851843.jpg (700x1024, 144.68K)

KEK

I don't see any women in this picture.

depends if they are ftm or mtf

mtf I will accept as their inner male will activate and save me

ftm I would ask to end me quickly

Attached: 1653244954285.jpg (1600x960, 509.48K)

It's the weekend, Kranny. Don't you have any friends to hang out with, or some errands to run or something?
Is this really all you got going for you?

Attached: 20220520_235845.jpg (1067x1200, 371.82K)

I would tell him to fuck off, close my eyes, and wait for my death. I don't want to breath the same air a troon is breathing.

saved

Thank them for the help and when they get close enough kill them.

Take the tranny down with me so I can beat the shit out of it in Hell

>Feminine pretty boys
Feminine prettyboys have always existed to certain extents. Males are varying degrees of feminine and it is inevitable that a small percentage of them find themselves naturally feminine. There isn't anything inherently wrong with this, it is just nature. They can wear what they want as long as it isn't obscene around children as well.

The difference is that the people in these photographs have gaping wounds between their legs that require dilation pretty much forever, because the wound is constantly trying to heal. It isn't a vagina - it is a wound. The surgery currently has a more than 50% complication rate. The suicide rate increases dramatically AFTER surgery as people realise they have been scammed and left disfigured, diseased and broken for the rest of their lives.
These wounds often produce a combination of pus and blood, some of the more obscene transsexuals consider this to be their "period"

Many become infected and quite a few will have to have antibiotic courses repeatedly until they inevitably die from their wounds and subsequent infections.

The historical surgery to make someone a Eunuch was literally safer and created a better quality of life for its subjects than this experimental procedure known as a "sex change" that is currently misrepresented and forced into the psyche of our children.

These are feminine boys with hairy, pus filled wounds between their legs where their genitalia once resided. I do not hate them because no sane person would subject themselves to this much suffering. They are truly sickly and deluded. They are truly mentally ill and require serious help.

>Die of wounds, or die of aids

Attached: 6jdqio.jpg (500x706, 73.32K)

If every tranny looked like these, then the transgender debate wouldn't exist.
Too bad they look like this:

Could have at least shopped it to look like it was posted on r/trans. Getting real sloppy, Troll Factory niggers. No 15 rubles for your lazy ass.

I would die bc I don't want it's help

Have you watched the movie "Waiting"?
It's not very good but has a good scene where a lady (played by Peggy from Madmen) is very rude to the waiter.
She violated an unspoken rule: "don't fuck with the people that serve your food".
So she sent back her steak meal and the staff "improved" it by adding dandruff to the potato, rubbing the steak on their crotch, etc.

The same unspoken rule exists with medical care: don't fuck with the people who are taking care of your medical needs. They can and will fuck you over.

Attached: 2308548030.jpg (960x1440, 337.63K)

I wholeheartedly disagree. The entire basis of the Hippocratic oath is in providing care to all human beings equally and without prejudice. Many patients may be mentally unwell, maybe temporarily as a result of their physical illness, and unable to stop themselves from coming across as rude or bigoted in that state. Some people also suffer from Tourettes syndrome and can not control what they say.
If I were a medical professional, it would be my duty to be stoic in the face of abusive patients and to treat them as I would any other. That is the kind of responsibility and adult state of mind that comes with the territory and any doctor who can not abide by this is not worthy of the profession.

Similarly, anyone who is seen to tamper with someone's food out of spite as a professional should serve a year in prison. Fucking with someone's food is something you do not do to your worst enemy. Breaking bread is sacred and should be protected.

Consider what you just wrote and know that a majority of people in the medical field are women. Do you think modern women are capable of any of that?

I must say, I do like your post. It is measured and adult.

I will be absolute:
Those who poison food supplies in war, even if they be on your side and do you great service in their action, must be sentenced to death.