RED ALERT!!!

INVASION OF FINLAND IMMINENT
PRESIDENT EVACUATED!!!!

Attached: 1628201867346.png (959x713, 151.17K)

Attached: 1603036271019.png (570x350, 319.97K)

globohomo is consolidationg. ruskis get the north

kek
This is hilarious. These guys are shitting their pants 24/7, completely out of touch politicians, more like babies. Like they have no idea how this game works. What the hell happened. I guess Schwaub and co, they train dem young and not so young leaders to be retarded.

Attached: heavy amused.jpg (297x349, 10.08K)

> 09/06/22

Yes this just happened, just now! They are attacking right now!

LOL THE RUSSIAN NAVY

IT PUTLER READY TO GET MORE OF HIS SHIPS SUNK

Attached: 1650658652732.png (827x1024, 946.59K)

So he deserted?

What the fuck
It’s not September yet…

It's true though, Putin just revealed to me in a dream that the russian army will invade finland at any moment now.
You will be draft user..

Not my fault "y'all" read the date backwards.

Finland isnt even real. They are literally doing nothing. Such a fucking obvious psyop. Slide. Nigger.

Attached: Screenshot_20220611-003837.png (720x1440, 646.6K)

That’s the correct format.
It’s currently september 6th 2022

Day/month/year. This is clearly the correct way to write a date. Only you guys are retarded enough to mess it up.

>president evacuated
Politicians poking their neighbor for war and then running off the country and letting the population enjoy the consequences of their "diplomacy".
How did you call that? A politician without a fatherland or something? Non-national elite? I forgot. They go to a country, control it like it's a toy and if things go south they just leave and start somewhere else.
I fucking hate this circus so much

No.
It’s Month Day and Year and I’m tired of pretending it’s not.

please god let it happen
Letssssssss GOooooooOoOoOo

He flew back from Ahvenanmaa. Presumably back to Helsinki. So he is just traveling inside the borders of Finland.

Attached: Jutku-Nipsu.jpg (428x500, 31.22K)

See you in 3 weeks when Biden forces you to come fight while sustaining yourself on Salmiakki rations.

MONTH/DAY (YEAR)

IF YOU DONT ALREADY KNOW WHAT YEAR IT IS YOU GOT BIGGER PROBLEMS
YEAR IS JUST FOR REFERENCE IN CASE ITS NEEDED FOR HISTORICAL PURPOSES
MOST WORKING DATES ARE WITHIN THE SAME YEAR

MONTH IS THE MOST RELEVANT CONTEXT THEN DAY IS WHICH TIME WITHIN THE MONTH

MONTH UBER ALLES

If they'd be too competent, they'd be a threat to them. But now they're so incompetent that they're still a threat to their goals, by fucking it all up.

Do you know the meaning of the word "imminent". Something tells me you don't

Short/medium/long vs. medium/short/long. Which one seems more intuitive?

This again?
You guys are masters at turning nothing into a panic, cant even remember all the Finland related things i've seen since the "special operation" started, but here is some that had several threads made about them every day for several day:
Russia will attack before Finland can apply to NATO
Russia will attack Finland when they apply to NATO
Russia will attack Finland after they apply to NATO
Russia will nuke Finland
Russia cut out electricity to Finland
Russia cut out natural gas to Finland
Putin said this
Putin said that

How many more of these before you cunts learn that nothing is happening?

Euro fag format is not tolerated in the ethno-state. Therefore you are banned outright

PEOPLE ARE NOT COMPUTERS
AND COMPUTERS CAN EASILY BE MADE TO READ ANY FORMAT

MONTH IS HOW PEOPLE THINK
IT IMMEDIATELY BRINGS FORTH SEASONS AND CONTEXTUALIZES THE DATE ON A HUMAN SCALE

THE DAY FIRST IS USELESS
IT COULD BE A DAY OF ANY MONTH

AGAIN THE PRIMARY REFERENCE IS ALWAYS MONTH
MONTH GOES FIRST AND THATS FINAL

I bet your ethno-state is full of half niggers and jews anyway. I'll pass.

But really, nobody is scared outside. It was a nice 21° out today and people were enjoying the sun and having fun. For now nothing serious is happening.

Is this a good time to remind you that the US is slowly adapting the metric system?

Might go to funland this summer. Putaine better not invade.

Simmer down, champ. No need to yell. I'll let you play with the dates a little longer.

How about: Long-medium-short

>MONTH GOES FIRST AND THATS FINAL
Retarded, that is, system

They wanted to join NATO, They wanted to put nukes on Russia's border, fuck around and find out.

Attached: Smug.gif (159x146, 1.94M)

>mighty finland

finland has several african breeding clubs in the country the government literally pays for

Attached: 1385770575286.jpg (960x923, 112.94K)

>mutt
>ethnostate
pottery

Lay off the meth, here's your (you)

Yep, the remainder of this year is going to be very interesting and full of surprises.

that's honestly fucking retarded and im sick of you mutt yanks forcing everyone else to adopt your shit logic. day/month/year is most intuitive and logical.

>It was a nice 21° out today
Wait till the canned sunshine arrives

Attached: vlad.gif (460x259, 1.87M)

YMD is better, fuck you

What absolute cucks.

>day/month/year is most intuitive and logical
He wrote at 00:27:19
Or 27:00:19 for the mutts

LMAO we let putin find out that he can destroy the US simply by going to war with random little countries. Now hes going to keep doing it. SANCTION SANCTION 10,000 children in the US starving to death is worth it to send a message to putin.