If your society does not provide me with land and a family I am not obligated to contribute to that society and I do...

If your society does not provide me with land and a family I am not obligated to contribute to that society and I do not have to comply with its rules or conventions.

Attached: 1654294915805.jpg (368x359, 45.54K)

same. I'll do drugs and make music without ever filling a single tax form in my lifetime until I die lol. You get nothing from me, babylon.

Attached: 1654893908742.jpg (663x500, 114.75K)

based

You're not pro-White and you certainly don't care about the existence of or survival of the White race.

inb4 you never post again.

You're a commie and you should be fed to a meat grinder

more pro-white than you, Juan. Explain to me how contributing to a society that is anti-white is pro-white again

no society has guaranteed land and family

>more pro-white than you,
No, you don't care about White people and you won't be allowed to live apart from the anti-White and non-White nation that the USA is becoming.

>Explain to me how contributing to a society that is anti-white is pro-white again
You don't advocate for anything that will really change anything to pro-White.
Voting won't work. You living apart in this ZOG won't work. You ignore the plans and groups that actually would save White people.

Bold claim

>You ignore the plans and groups that actually would save White people.
lmao name them

state sponsored land gibs is marxian and therefore anti-white

>lmao name them
NWF. Butler Plan

inb4 you dismiss both out of hand using bullshit reasons.

>state sponsored land gibs
Never said this, read it again

Okay, keep coping and contributing to your own genocide then.

Where in history has a commoner been guaranteed such? Land sure, but both land and a woman that finds you agreeable and able to produce children? Where is this a guarantee ever?

>Okay, keep coping and contributing to your own genocide then.
See? Out of hand dismissals.

>Where is this a guarantee ever?
In societies that are healthy and functional.

>Never said this, read it again
>"If your society does not provide me with land"

ok then what do you mean by this statement? Your language lacks precision

>I cannot distinguish between state and society
Says a lot about you

But you still are not giving evidence of such a society. Greek society? Nope. Roman society? Nope. Medieval society? Nope. Early modern society? nope. Modern society? nope. Again, we are talking commoners because none of us are likely nobility.

You have the same problem as this guy stop thinking in terms where society and state, and where provide and give have the same meaning. Because they don't.

But without the state, where is it guaranteed? If you are not strong or a provider you still are not guaranteed anything. Plenty of historical sources show men being denied success and companions.