Elon Musk Makes Tweet Related to "What is a Woman?"

>We are simultaneously being told that gender differences do not exist and that genders are so profoundly different that irreversible surgery is the only option.

>Perhaps someone wiser than me can explain this dichotomy.

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1535733409083011073

That really makes me think.

Attached: musk.png (598x931, 256.1K)

Elon is still butthurt that he got cucked by and his girl left him for a tranny. Trans rights are human rights.

is this 2016? why is saying "there are two sexes" hte peak of "conservative" thought nowadays
tell me when he starts a discussion on RACE and not just laughing and pointing at trannies

It's called a strawman.

Stop worshipping random billionaire who vaguely parrot what you crave to hear

He knocked up his strange side piece and they broke up. He's gonna be fine lmao

Attached: 1616081187555.png (383x662, 138.7K)

Bump.
The term is gender dysphoria. When you come to the conclusion in the tiny space between your two ears that you're in the wrong body I knew self-mutilate, you're mentally ill. Blurring the lines between masculine and feminine altering the terms gender and sex will not manifest you into the opposite sex. If I told you that I didn't like my hands are my feet or another body part and I wanted to cut it off for something othing else or for nothing at all wouldn't you think i was mentally ill...

Is what is a woman a new word for YWNBAW to seethe the troons?

Lol Elon is back with the troon posting

Attached: 1654940498280.jpg (796x1033, 76.61K)

>tell me when he starts a discussion on RACE and not just laughing and pointing at trannies
This. Elon, we know you lurk here. Either start talking about race, or you are an edgy bullied kid who’s trying to make up for his lost HS years. You can be a man or a manchildern. Your choice.

Based

It's called ywnbaw

Attached: 1648051089857.png (1078x1073, 1.11M)

Why don’t you just answer the simple questions?
First, what is a woman?
If gender is only a social construct, why do you need hormones and surgery to transition?
Until you can answer those two questions in a coherent way (pro tip: you can’t) why don’t you keep your stink hole shut.

troons mad their entire "philosophy" crumbles with a single question

Attached: 1654610700039.jpg (1024x576, 95.97K)

Attached: trannies_arent_human.gif (1540x1222, 488.92K)

if thats what it takes. i welcome elon

Gender is an abstract created by sociologists to categorise masculine energies and feminine energies by the merit of each's behaviour patterns.
As such it doesn't actually exist.
Sex however does exist, which is why the physical adulteration of the genitals is declared as sexual reassignment surgery, not gender reassignment surgery, in all legal contexts.
Because gender doesn't exist in an atomic, literal sense, the abstract can be redefined by people who wish to create an identity for themselves that reinforces programmed expectations by years of being beaten and bullied by kids and teachers / the system.

This however should not distract anybody from the fact that the masculine is one sex and the feminine is another sex, with genetic and societal behaviour modifiers applied to each individual by his or her environment.

Why cant you answer this question: why don't you stay the fuck in mexico and stop bringing your filthy bodies to america?

Attached: a tranny.jpg (720x540, 221.5K)

butthurt tranny lol

Wow he said yet another le funny trigger the left joke, wow he's totally on our side and definitely not a control op plaint, much funny so wow

>EXPLAIN THIS DICHOTOMY

Attached: 1576689703456.jpg (224x224, 7.05K)

I'd rather based spics be here they know how to deal with you troons

Attached: 1647980855972.jpg (750x445, 277.04K)

i agree with the bbc flag for once.
pol can keep celebrating these EPIC TWITTER trigger those tranny liberals moments while whites continue to get replaced but i wont

That's because you are a spic, juan

Attached: 5a4.jpg (638x664, 62.2K)

Okay im convinced hes a Any Forumstard

Why do you think he was joking? It's a legitimate inquiry.
Cock obsessed faggot.

Trannies are faggots.

>First, what is a woman?

vaganya