Explain this for me Any Forums?

Explain this for me Any Forums?

Why is it that countries in Asia/Africa that are closer to Europe genetically suck more?

Attached: 5108DCB2-D7C6-482F-BA5D-41F3F22C59E4.jpg (1454x1920, 383.87K)

Hey that's my cousin Poonesh

hmmm, made we wanna coom inside a sterilized ethiopian cutie, brb.

You seem to have a very disturbing definition of "better" if you think Afghanistan is worse than India and Kazakhstan is worse than China.

OP is brown

First one: Islamic fundamentalism mixed with Zionist war ruined Afghanistan

Second one: Botswana’s has a huge area with only 2 million people and they are rich off of natural resources wealth and there are a few white people there who planned everything for everyone

Third one: Kazakhstan GDP per capita is much much higher than China’s

Attached: EDAE1A4C-9D6F-4FD1-B0BB-DDA81E8C0A4F.jpg (324x400, 65.73K)

>afghanistan
country is all useless mountains
>ethiopia
country is all useless mountains
>kazakistan
country is all useless Steppe

learn geography

Living as a simple farmer tribesman in Afghanistan seems better than living in India.

Living as a poor nomadic herder in Kazakhstan seems in general amazing let alone way better than living as a poor person in Peking.

Just because they have giant cities doesn't mean it is worth living in them. Cities are only worth living in when you have European style healtcare and poverty relief to ensure people don't live in the same standarts as the rats.

God I just want to marry a Kazakh qt and become a nomad so badly

>left shows one fat kid
>right shows three fat people, including bugchild

They don't. Stay mad, nose. A palestinian will steal your home and rock hoard.

what the fuck is your point
superiority/inferiority has nothing to do with anything
the basis that men of different backgrounds have to be unified into a homogenous global culture is a fallacy
Aryans should be Aryans
blacks should be blacks
Asians should be asians
yet people like you want destroy everyones independence and culture

Afghanistan is worse than India in almost every conceivable way. Indians are even donating food to them as we speak.

What are you on about? Won’t even respond to the rest of your excuses if you can’t even get this right (& keep in mind that Kazakhstan has oil and China doesn’t)

Attached: BB20DC19-5AE9-4641-A282-F6CF6060F74B.jpg (2240x749, 143.98K)

cool talk about a small world
tell Poonesh I said what's up

Very accurate deception of the average Afghan right there

Attached: hundreds-of-afghans-protest-outside-white-house-as-taliban-take-control-of-kabul.jpg (1200x900, 104.49K)

>worse [...] in almost every conceivable way
What's "better" and "worse" to you?
If you live in a pod, eat your bugs, but you increase the GDP for your AI-enhanced mass-surveillance state, is it "good" for you?
What are the principles and virtues that you base your opinion on?

I have no idea what this stupid chart is trying to measure, and I don't care. Try again, OP.

Also, what makes these particular sets of countries worth comparing in the first place? There are so many countries in Africa and Asia, why select these particular countries as if they're meaningful?

This is more annoying the more I look at it. Just go away.

>Why is it that countries in Asia/Africa that are closer to Europe genetically suck more?
it is all about racial purity. Sure central asia is closer to the caucasians, but they are partially mongol too, they are mixed

Because ''European superiority'' is an illusion. Europeans were dirt poor and generally lived in shitholes until 1600s. If it wasn't for colonization and as of lately sanctions they would still live in dirt poor shitholes. Glad China is changing this with giving other countries alternatives and western world is collapsing simply because of that.
>inb4 why does sanctions matter
Because money circulates around same northwestern hemisphere due to fear of getting sanctioning. Third worlders stays as third worlders and first worlders stays as first worlders because of that.

Of course it’s not representative of the average Afghan. Neither is the Dravidoid representative of India. It’s just to illustrate the point that the average Afghan is a lot whiter than the average Indian.

Fun fact though I’ve noticed that the average Talib is somewhat whiter (Aryan) than the people against them like in your image. Wonder why

Attached: 07AF0913-7B25-46BF-86D4-5F9A761A06BE.jpg (3074x1536, 1.1M)

Underrated

So, according to you it's somehow "worse" to be capable of resisting the strongest power of the world and all its military might, cultural influence and economic tricks?
Also why don't you answer the questions:

I wonder too

Attached: Screenshot_8169.png (1299x968, 1.88M)

>whiter (Aryan)
That is not how it works
White is not a race. Aryan is not the same at the European race nor as the Nordic Race.

He's somehow right tho. Average Pashtun has more yamnaya than even Brahmins(btw despite being highest class they are less yamnaya than jatts).