Islam Thread

I converted to Islam today. What are the political implications of converting to Islam?

Attached: SUNNI BROTHERS.jpg (1920x1080, 2.28M)

Why did russians create ISIS?

You get to fuck all the underaged goats you can find. Mashallah brother!

The best solution is to be politically quietist in the style of Al-Albani and bide your time, build your family and institutions. Greetings from a fellow convert (converted ~4 years ago)

Attached: 1F44154E-DE0C-40E2-97D3-D41E400897D0.jpg (1535x2048, 495.99K)

true

sex with any kind of animal get's you the death penalty or jail in all muslim majority countries. in the west and japan is either legal or a minor felony. oh the irony

>What are the political implications of converting to Islam?
More boots to lick.

user you do know jihad is mandatory for all able bodied Muslim men according to the Quran? And there has never been a greater need for jihad than there is today. I hope you don’t think Islam is all butterflies sunshine and rainbows like white women converts who try to corrupt the religion. It’s a religion of justice not just peace. And to achieve that requires blood

For legal reasons I’m not advocating violence. But you should familiarize yourself with the rules and ethics of jihad. Some rules like the one against destroying buildings does not apply to modern war as it is impossible in the current age where we no longer use swords to fight

Attached: F1CC7087-3626-4BD9-947F-D1081176C6B5.jpg (1447x1000, 177.08K)

The muzzie down unda mate

Crimes that don't occur often dont need to be punished. Westerners are zoophiles like you filthy muzzies

it's because your goat fucking was out of controll and your government had to do sth.

That was burgerland dumbass

BASED REAL & TRUE!

iT's funny how Infidelfags find a Slimy way to not commit to their word enough to slip by via Semantics, It's Death Penalty Islamically not Gov lol
Now let's see Chinx & Westoids

Based kike

BRO!
Stop using the "muslim" flag on Any Forums use Jihadist
It has no basis in scripture & roach worship

Chad Aussie

And yet it's somehow a stereotype for islam.

>pisslam

Attached: 1587316705361.jpg (450x344, 32.95K)

>Shiite
Not a muslim nice try faggot
Mormons are as close to Islam

Amerimutts & Westoids believe anything

I decided to serve satan today. what are the political implications of serving satan?

The pope kisses the quran because it is his book, quran was made by jesuits in vatican

Inshallah, OP.