PF arrested in Idaho

twitter.com/AlissaAzar/status/1535735682877902848
Reminder: If you do ANYTHING to act against globohomo the System will use 100% of it's power to squash you.

Attached: PF detained.png (1866x944, 2.55M)

Still better than doing nothing and waiting for them to go after you

Boy, noone could have seen this coming.

Attached: 1613073977170.jpg (285x270, 12.26K)

Idaho sheriffs arresting glownigger inciters. You love to see it. America still works.

>cops said that they got arrested because of the feds in their group chats. all charged with conspiracy to riot. a helicopter followed before they got pulled over

I don’t see the issue in doing nothing. Things self destruct on their own in time. It’s the way of things.

OH NO NO NO NO FEDBROS

Attached: 1609492583308.jpg (1440x3040, 403.32K)

LAND OF THE FREE !!!

Attached: 1605004442485.jpg (397x391, 67.46K)

>conspiracy to riot
Could any lawfags explain? That seems like a vague AF charge.

"Federales," as my people call them. They are trying to ease tensions by pretending to be weak against the law.

acab
this

Attached: IMG_3749.jpg (4032x3024, 2.88M)

By spreading fear and paranoia you are actively doing the Fed's bidding for them and I want to torture you to death for it.

>all were in the back of the U-Haul
They got busted for a seatbelt violation, in “The Outlaw State”, peak America

No way, PF is super good at vetting recruits and has top notch OpSec. There's no way they could be infiltrated by glowniggers...
>Any Forums is right again

See
and kys you little nigger. Muh based sheriff is working lockstep with globohomo

They don't do anything, though. They basically LARP as "serious" but in reality they just stand around harmlessly "protesting". It's such an obvious glow-op it's unreal.

Freedom Convoy blockaded borders.

Attached: 1637123244958.jpg (1146x1102, 391.97K)

everyone is being watched

Does it matter? As things are in burgerland you can be arrested for literally anything, anytime.

PF is a honeypot for young misfit dissidents. Their policy for admitting under 30 only is to ensure nobody older starts questioning how retarded it is. There are no revolutionary movements you can join by submitting a fucking html form online. Holy shit zoomers are retarded.

>pointing out glowniggers helps the glowniggers
ok glownigger

no offense to PF guys but you got to be smarter than this. invisibility is our asset for now, let the state come down hard on others. all you need to make the left go insane is its okay to be white flyers. all the chat servers do is collect data that will be used against you in court whether you said anything bad or not.

Cops are the #1 enemy of white people. They are the sole reason this shit is allowed to continue.

It's what I said. Fedniggers are glowfaggot Patriot Gunt sodomites.

they want all of us dead, in prison, and our lives destroyed. stop making it easy for them.

alisa azar is a dumb ass antifa bitch from oregon. she has a case against her for spraying bear mace at a woman outside of portland. I wouldn't take her word for anything.

its literally nazi germany dude i canceled my hulu and disney paid microsoft to fry my gtx 1070 pc so i couldnt watch plex they fried my ps4 2 months ago for the same reason
im a ti tho rhey probablt were making bank off me
my nsa informant boss backdoored mt laptop too
my only safe device is the switch and a hacked 3ds / wii lol
my xbox 360 is backdoored too kill me lol
i miss when they left me alone
but they onlt do that if im on presctiption drugs or go on here

looks like they got tipped off some how. would explain the large police presence + tear gas ready to go.

sopmeone talked. also what the fuck are these idiots all doing piled into the back of a uhaul.

how the fuck does a seatbelt violation lead to everyone being cuffed? retarded as shit.

the sooner we get our country back the better.

Attached: 1609963629151.jpg (1600x1200, 610.94K)

Pretty cool how a fed can make one post and then everyone gets arrested. Almost like that's the whole point of social media.

Any group like this is going to be a fed group, or eventually infiltrated by feds. The only thing you should be doing is sticking close with people you have known personally for years and can trust with your life, period. These people are not your friends, and youre setting yourself up to have your life ruined.

Good luck convincing the boomer retards and christfags of this.

Feds detaining Feds!
Oh noes!!

Stop COMPLYING WITH POLICE STOP PLAYING BY RULES SET TO OPRESS YOU. THERE IS NO WAY TO WIN BY PLAYING BY THE STATES RULES THATS WHY THE RULES EXIST

I thought they were bringing guns?..........

>no one over 30
ya that's weird I didn't know that, makes sense.

Sounds like you're the fed

Board is being spammed with this fake ass arrest. This is a show arrest, just like our show trial on tv this week. The people were peaceful in both sides, only preachers were getting arrested, so send in the uhual of glowies for the zip tie photo op. I mean, they were five feet from their rent a truck. JFC this glows.

Too late glowfaggot

>They’re not even trying to hide their support for genocide and fascism. The guy on the left in the checkered shirt was just being super racist and said that fascism is good and that it’s fine queer and trans people are here because they’ll all be dead soon.

PF dropped the ball. We really need to cut those kinds of statements out if we don't want people equating nationalism to genocide.

they literally drove to the cops and got arrested. nice stand there craig

Stop sending fucking money to the kikes then

If that's the case there was no need to arrest them at all, was there?