Brit/pol/ - Boris Johnson is a cuck lmao edition

can't wait to watch him give ukraine even more money :)

Attached: lmao.jpg (1295x929, 619.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/06/11/school-bans-girls-wearing-skirts-new-gender-neutral-rules/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks for the 40 billion mutt

Hey britpol...

He is illuminati

implying it didn't got transferred to off shore accounts

hey, what's up?
ready to discuss some politics?

You get 40m Sub Saharans in phase 2

How would you respond?

Attached: 0_JS72834296.jpg (1200x675, 107.16K)

Do you guys hear something?

Actual thread

We should send our illegals and niggers to the Ukraine to get cut down by the Russians. The survivors can live a peacef diverse life in (((Kyiv)))

thanks for the info
maybe in panama

Attached: 1654984851339.jpg (1080x505, 111.56K)

yeah, i'm hearing people that want to discuss politics!

Hello

Only distant traffic.

That's not good enough lad. You need to take in loads of them.

That's what I thought too. Anyway? What are the odds of you brits giving more money to zelensky?

no thanks, the UK only takes in the polish and the pakis

it's pretty high, boris johnson has made it clear that he is willing to support ukraine until the end (or at least until zelensky agrees to give up ukrainian land to finally end the war)

It's a certainty. I think Boris wants it to be his legacy. We've got a cost of living crisis and that clown's throwing money at Ukraine.

The modus operandi of the Eternal Anglo

Bojo wants his legacy to be throwing money at a lost war? That's insane.

>or at least until zelensky agrees to give up ukrainian land to finally end the war
That's what it'll take.

i remember hearing years ago from a friend who lived overseas
>holy fuck there are so many polish in this country it has gone to shit
if only he knew how bad it would actually get

The propaganda here is like nothing I've seen before though, if you watch the BBC you'd think Ukraine is winning.

it doesn't matter if ukraine loses! it's all about the optics: boris johnson will forever be known as ukraine's greatest ally (democracies around the world will rejoice!)

It's a generally safe position to take whatever the media pushes and apply the direct opposite. I use that strategy especially with the stock market. Whatever CNBC says, I place my money in the direct opposite. It's a win every single time.

it's been so fucking long
I member when aj was voice in the wilderness. broadcasting out a tiny studio. we'd burn and distribute docus off of google video before youtube was a thing.

See pic rel.
That's what I do. Most people only get one side of the story because they've banned RT here.

Attached: file.png (636x382, 431.97K)

prince charles is FUMING at the rwanda plan
how is the royal family so cucked? especially after seeing how the UK has fallen?

Attached: 53.png (462x452, 182.35K)

I could have never ever predicted where it would all lead. we thought there was some new horizon of consciousness dawning.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/06/11/school-bans-girls-wearing-skirts-new-gender-neutral-rules/
>Girls can't wear skirts to school in Tiverton.

Soon only the troons will be allowed to wear dresses

Attached: FU3kqACWUAA11zG.jpg (2048x1536, 397.56K)

why are you here?

jesus fucking christ

There's an entire website dedicated to shorting Jim Cramer. They basically keep track of whatever picks he makes on tv and Twitter and apply the direct opposite. They have a 80 percent win rate if I remember correctly. The media isn't in the information business anymore. The media is propaganda and they will tell the masses to pump a stock so their friends can get out.

>we thought there was some new horizon of consciousness dawning.
Hopefully that's still coming. It'll probably get worse before it gets better though.

>prince charles is FUMING at the rwanda plan
No he's not.
The story is the usual unnamed source horse shit that media cunts pull when they are trying to cause a stir.

>Charles is concerned that the controversial asylum policy will overshadow a Commonwealth meeting summit in Rwanda where he is due to represent his mother Queen Elizabeth at the end of this month, The Times reported.
>"He said he was more than disappointed at the policy," a source told The Times.
>"He said he thinks the government’s whole approach is appalling. It was clear he was not impressed with the government’s direction of travel."
>A spokesperson for Charles did not deny he had expressed personal opinions about the policy in private.
>"We would not comment on supposed anonymous private conversations with the Prince except to restate that he remains politically neutral. Matters of policy are decisions for government," the spokesperson said.

>Jim Cramer
I think I saw something about him in relation to that game company stock thing a while ago, it was basically what you're saying.

He just wants to score PR points with his British subjects. Really i bet he hates darkies.

10% for the big guy!

okay but at some point people need to push back
it can't just be placating the left in the UK year after year! this is finally a good immigration policy and yet there is tremendous pushback

hello?
why do you think you can make a 'brit' pol?
as a yank?
you filthy fucking kike
your subversion is so blatant
death is coming
and it has wings

Are you aware that they're sending an equal number of Rwandan prisoners here? The whole thing is a sham.