What can you tell me about freemasonry? What is their role in politics? What is their end goal?

What can you tell me about freemasonry? What is their role in politics? What is their end goal?

Attached: 1823241444-640x360.jpg (640x360, 72.38K)

To stop the masses from killing themselves.

Jew controlled obviously. They used to protect based esoteric wild secrets and information and fight against tyrannical evil things. But they got infiltrated by Jews and are now just judge lawyer yeoman class of globo homo.

Is that why they give money to niggers and serve Israel? They want to kill white Aryan genes dog

Attached: 2A67A0EF-5AAD-4110-A2C5-2864C87CDD1C.jpg (450x800, 56.96K)

Attached: 1616020217549.png (611x457, 510.81K)

We intentionally spread misinformation to schizos because plebs will never be able to comprehend the Mysteries.

>t. 7th generation Mason, three of my ancestors signed the Declaration of Independence

This is what I believe.

Freemasons used to be based, but someone started letting kikes and crpytos in and their typical nepotism and ethnocentrism basically flooded the organization with Talmudic retardism.

It's like the Special Ed of ZOG nowadays.

This man is a liar

> 8th generation Anti-Semite, seven of my ancestors never once looked East, owns seaside property in Idaho.

to make men god

All lies.

Actually.

Attached: 20220424_225100.jpg (720x960, 285.42K)

Covid wasn’t invented in a lab. It was invented in the lodge. Ask a mason how many people they know who have died from covid. They’ll usually say “nine.”

Bump

Cope. As a ginger I have superior Aryan DNA. You are a shabbos goy mason or a literal kike. Why do you want us to go extinct so bad huh?

Survival of the fittest.

If you are white and a mason you are working against your own people. You are just a kike nigger shill kys

they are satanists, though most of them are unaware of that fact - only the high level ones understand what it's really about. they are kabbalists who are serving the jewish new world order agenda. bagmen for the jews, basically.

Attached: fm jews.jpg (1066x557, 411.8K)

You have to be cruel to be kind.

how does letting the brothers sodomize you and your children stop anyone from killing themselves?

Nonsense. Satan is only mythology in the abrahamic faith and kabbalah is just a sect of judaism which is ironically made up mostly of non jews.

Doesn't happen. Anytime people from the masses get into the position of power, they bring destruction.

>kabbalah is a sect of judaism
this is an objectively false and retarded assertion no matter which way you try to spin it

are you thick or just in need of some better material, brother séamus the shill?