What is your honest opinion of south east asian people?

What is your honest opinion of south east asian people?

Attached: 1200px-Southeast_Asia_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (1200x1202, 284.87K)

Disgust

Why?

They have souls unlike north east asians.

Idk you guys seem like gross stinky creatures

They need to leave those monkeys alone and make more kratom for the White man

I'm not south east asian. Why are they gross to you?

Never met one, but I saw a video of them drinking coffee out of a plastic bag. That was strange.

They usually stick to themselves but Japans and Chinese have more well-known history. Vietnamese are based, as well as Cambodians.
Thailand is full of trannies and is disgusting.
They'll just be part of the future brown slave race though when the Jew dominates.

I'll give them a 'Meh.'

How would you rank them compared to hispanics, native americans, indians and blacks?

If I can't find a regular wife, phillipines or thailand are my plan b

I love them.

which ones in particular?

I thought japanese people were incredibly racist against them?

They're alright. The ones that know English all seem laid back.

really interested in seeing percentage of dna from denisovans

All white men should date SEA women.

My girlfriend is Vietnamese.

Pretty based that they have a whole heard of dudes from "first world" countries ready to lock their women's asses thinking their shit smells and tastes differently.

What? explain please....

I love Thai pussy

I know jack shit about south asia other then ladyboys and you need Jesus because of that.

Attached: 1654799978418.jpg (657x527, 59.21K)

The girls there are sextoys for western men

From the ones I've talked to... Friendly, a little bit stupid, and hate each other with a burning passion I don't understand.

you're talking about the flips
they have no self respect. no pride of their austronesian ancestry

It's so weird how they have like no smell.

asian niggers

Nice tight vaginas on the women

>trinidad and tobago
>south east asia
American showed his lack of knowledge kek

I am from Trinidad but I want to know what european people think of south east asian people.

The average person generally does not think of them. Everyone knows that Thailand/SA is big on sex tourism. Most are against sex tourism or find it lame. I think guys who do that just can't get laid in eu, so they are weak and disgusting.

Most ppl also know that poverty is big in SA.

Me I think SA has an interesting wildlife, nice climate. I can't think of anything else now.

How would you rank them compared to hispanics, native americans, indians and blacks?