How can a person be illegal? Why can't we just let everyone come here who wants to...

How can a person be illegal? Why can't we just let everyone come here who wants to? It really seems like y'all are just racist against hispanic people.
>They should come here, but they have to do it legally!
What's the difference?

Attached: 1648869877546.jpg (600x498, 57.79K)

What are the odds you identify as a Hispanic American, and not just an American?

They should all be deported and anyone coming across the border should be executed

>It really seems like y'all are just racist against hispanic people.
no shit, stupid beaner

Attached: 1_amerimutt.jpg (672x383, 56.88K)

I am a white person. I just recognize that all people should be treated fairly

Why? Because they are hispanic?
Ok then why are conservatives being so disingenuous about their position all the time? They never just admit this.

Really?.Why'd so single out hispanic instead of literally every other group of people on the planet who want to get to America?

*you

The vast majority of immigrants to the United States are hispanic

because it's political suicide

>Why? Because they are hispanic?
Because we do not want their shitty culture here.
There are some mexican kids that live in my neighborhood and they go to the neighborhood park every day after school, and every day I walk my dog there after they leave and they have thrown trash all over the place, tossing their water bottles all over despite there being a trash can literally 2 feet away from them. They have to go out of their way to throw their trash on the ground rather than the trash can, and this happens EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Attached: 1648321970158.webm (268x480, 1.47M)

They just shouldn’t be here in the first place. I dont give a fuck if they come legally or illegally, they dont belong and they make America a dirtier place.

Do you let everyone life in your own house and why not?

why not?
it's a big country. there's plenty of room. we also have a job shortage currently

Why the hell are you watching children it’s giving pedophile vibes . Walk your fucking dog and mind your business .

You know what time it is bros

Attached: 1654547023442.png (734x734, 95.88K)

Can some of the third-world immigrants stay at your house?

this is a disingenuous analogy

It's because we're not people. We're are slave cattle and our owners need to make sure they get paid whenever we move elsewhere to work for a different master. We have no rights and money is power. Stop kidding yourselves letting yourselves be blinded to this reality.

Attached: 1652372869491s.jpg (125x125, 2.55K)

It really isn't. You do not want to be around them but you have zero issue forcing others to be around them

Attached: 1652563741337.webm (352x640, 1.92M)

I am racist, thanks for noticing.

But not. Don’t forget the burden either

>They should come here, but they have to do it legally!
I can assure you, nobody here says this. Further more, are you aware of how any people want to move to the US? Should you just let in 100 million people every year? Or more?

because there is a legal way to ''get in'''
and fugg those 3rd shitskins that just try to force or sneak in without giving a fugg about the procedures, those shitskins dont even plan to become a productive citizens,, they just want free gibs

Attached: 1565412673032.jpg (600x400, 48.12K)

Yes I do hate spicas, we're not exactly hiding this.

I don't support any type of migration between white countries and nonwhite countries. The races must stay in their own spaces or else there will inevitably be a race war with massive blood loss and so much pain and suffering

Shitskins are a different species.