Keine Rückerstattungen:

>No refunds, says German state television and "how to get help"
Oh, nein, nein, nein, Impfbrudis, was hat das zu bedeuten??

Attached: Screenshot_20220611_213508.jpg (1440x1713, 695.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jjWeI3m2r14
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQYTb9DwKjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's the link: youtu.be/jjWeI3m2r14

Ich still noch keine impfies taking
Waß ich meaning is hehe, ich es dort nicht Willen wollen
Hahahahahahaha
Keine Zurückgaben
Jajajaja hahahaha

>"My name is Eva Wutzen, I'm 28 years old and I was Biontech-Boostered on 12/2; ever since I (mainly) suffer from: shortness of breath, lung pain, constant heart pain and chronic fatigue."
>(ZDF note: Eva Wutzen is a top athlete and German Dreikampf champion - she absolutely doesn't want to be seen as a vaccine sceptic)

What do you even say to that?

Attached: Screenshot_20220611_214207.jpg (2525x1188, 452.67K)

gesucken meinem nuttsacken niggeren

Mach ihrer Rede beim Amnesty International bitte klavotz

I especially love that they also put the
>"Safe And Effective"
propaganda 'fact check' link right above the state media video that reports how the vaccine fucks you up, it's like next-level shit posting but instead of getting your feelings hurt you get incurable illnesses.

that means it’s working

Just use 'Neger', it's very easy to remember. German may not be a beautiful language, but very worthwhile to learn, if you're into classic literature and/or continental philosophy.

i'm currently learning it actually, and personally i think it's a much nicer language than people make it out to be.

Basierter australischer bruder

Negative Refunds:
>So far Miss Wutzen has spent 10.000€ on various medications to battle the vaccine side effects. Unfortunately, it is unclear if her medical insurance will pay for it...

Attached: Screenshot_20220611_220214.jpg (2148x1282, 434.2K)

Once you feel confident enough to tackle a simple novel, try Krabat by Ottfried Preußler - it's a very based folktale-inspired classic book about a young man unwittingly making a pact with the devil and learning Magik, that can be enjoyed by all ages.

Attached: 51YTFrbtsmL.jpg (350x500, 54.86K)

sounds interesting, will give it a read when i'm able

Misinformation - Pfizer is giving out refunds, I saw the link posted on Any Forums plenty of times. I never clicked on it, I had no reason because I'm an antivaxxer chud, but they, to their credit, are giving out refunds to those that have had injuries from their aids shot... I mean vax. Someone post the link, I think it was legit.

>absolutely doesn't want to be seen as a vaccine sceptic
then the human race is doomed by its own retarded peer pressures

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQYTb9DwKjQ

>I saw the link posted on Any Forums plenty of times.
you mean pfizer.com/refunds ?

subtle bantz

You're alright

Attached: 123.jpg (486x309, 30.83K)

State media hasn't updated the permissible opinions yet, they're only just testing the waters. Watch in real time as Millions of people will suddenly have always known about vaccine injuries in a few months, just like the last update when suddenly everybody had always known that vaccines don't stop transmissions and are only 'supposed to lead to milder symptoms' and the fact that vaccines were advertised as PREVENTING INFECTION for 6+ months was literally wiped from their minds like a computer file.

Blasse mich du fotze

what classic literature do you recommend?