This is a vision of the future for all of the West

WMAF is the future

Attached: 1654533578304.jpg (2250x3287, 1.68M)

it works for a white guy who mainly wants a submissive girl with a tight pussy. Also it works for the asian female as she loves white cock. I guess it just is win win for all.

White male anthro female is indeed the future.

Attached: 1646516873900.png (2000x1800, 668.7K)

You can tell american cheetos-dust covered fat fingers made this, the way it calls a normal weight person skinny.

Stop white genocide

Attached: 44F1E3DB-1331-49FD-889E-6A453F7E85C6.jpg (480x300, 41.22K)

I dont like Asians.

No. more white people need to die. Specifically those that encourage this. About 30-40% of our white people are too dumb to be of use to humanity, and this is shown with their voting records.

>LOOK AT HOW WHITE THEY LOOK
>dyes hair blonde
>blue contacts
pls stop making these depressing threads. stop hating yourself for not being white
not bumping

Attached: 1654203774182.jpg (2000x1815, 184.62K)

>who mainly wants a submissive girl with a tight pussy.
Isnt this what all Men want?

My brother is dating a 19 year old asian chick and I bet it's partially for the tight pussy, can't say I blame him

>WMAF
Meh...? Well I can see why a guy would go for rice patties since at least they are still feminine unlike modern white women who are all tatted up with sleeves of manly tattoos and who sleep around with every stink nigger they can find, most white women don't even wash their pussies anymore.

There is no winner here, just degrees of profound loss.

it is.. the problem with asian women is that they are ridiculously simplistic emotionally. It's why people here call asians insects. The asian girl may be able to do advanced calculuus but often they are severely lacking in emotional intelligence. So.. overall.. they are a mixed bag. If you find one that is actually smart outside of just being good at math then she is not a bad catch.

Sick race mixing faggot. Enjoy your down syndrome looking kids.

Why can't they be real Russia-bro ):

I have more in depth conversations with my asian wife than any white girl I’ve been with.

>i lie to random bots on the interwebs

One day.

Attached: 1633726122622.png (883x1375, 1.18M)

Asian women have hot, bodies, but extremely ugly not human looking alien faces.

They are just not attractive.

desu asians do look kinda downy

You seem believable and organic.

>three skinny, normal looking kids including a qt Asian and no niggers
Rich post coming from an American

Is it really so unbelievable to you that asian women outclass white roasties intellectually?

You never repost the same image kek. How many do you have.

i hate chinese being on this board so much. i just want one place in the world not infested by insects.

It was a memeflag with too much of a hard sell.

Attached: KateBush22.jpg (1201x2048, 265.97K)

The average gook is incredibly ugly, probably the ugliest race on average. But there's some top tier cuties as well.

The white girl looks fine. In fact, every woman in America who isn't old, obese, or coal black is better than average.

How does one forget about Aussie abos?

Attached: SassyBigLezShow.png (675x663, 241.19K)

>probably the ugliest race on average
That distinction belongs to west africans.

Fair enough

Attached: 1587948531535.gif (368x368, 1.92M)

future Elliot Rogers and Chadchaser hapa roastie creator

Doesnt tight pussy make you cum faster

stop posting in 1pbtid anti white bait thread

The problem with breeding with an asian girl are the asian sons. Redheads have the same problem.

I'm confused. You're saying a woman being emotionally simplistic is somehow a bad thing?

Attached: 1654649415846.jpg (640x632, 66.03K)