Lithuania is flooded with Ukrainians

You go to a cafe to order something, the waitress says "no no, Russian or English only"
You go to a table to ask another customer if the seat is taken, he responds in English or Russian to you.

But despite the abundance of Ukrainians that now occupy Lithuanian lands, none of them speak Ukrainian. I've never heard Ukrainian speech among themselves, only Russian.

Attached: Flag-map_of_Lithuania.svg.png (799x600, 24.59K)

Reap what you sow

I was at a shop the the other day. Tried to ask a worker something in estonian language. He said, "po russki ili po ukrainski".

That's what you get for making me think your south american or african all the time.

Didn't you know that almost no one uses the Ukrainian language in everyday life in Ukraine? I was in Kiev in 2011 and didn't hear a word in Ukrainian.

>despite the abundance of Ukrainians that now occupy Lithuanian lands, none of them speak Ukrainian.
Russian-speaking areas got bombed, so the refugees are from there.

squished africa

That's because all Ukrainians are bi-lingual, as in they speak both Ukrainian and Russian, since they're both pretty much the same. The whole thing about 'the west speaking Ukrainian' and 'the east speaking Russian' is just about which one the locals use first. There's no reason for anyone outside of Ukraine to speak Ukrainian so there's no need to mention it, and like I said if you speak Russian you essentially speak Ukrainian. At least that's what I've heard.

Because the war is taking place in the east (the most russified part of the country) Ukraine and refugees from there, retard. Why should Western Ukrainians flee the war if even cruise missiles no longer reach them?

Attached: images.png (213x237, 4.21K)

Free gibs.

because they want gibs, retard

Seems to me they are willing to work and don't want the gibs for free.

Most refugees are from the west

I always thought Ukrainian was basically a thick accent to you guys. Is that not the case?

Two low iq imbeciles, who think that Ukrainian refugees do not live in Polish barracks but in luxurious conditions receiving a thousand dollars a month.

bullshit, was at Cepelinu Grycia today and there were two drunken owners serving beer and food no ukrops

Reality and wishful thinking are two different things.

and they also come riding unicorns

i've seen hohols getting gibs already ivanushka pidorashka, you can't fool me

thick accent + a couple of hundred Polish words

>i've seen hohols getting gibs already ivanushka pidorashka, you can't fool me
Sure, Taras.

Attached: dd44KLZu.png (454x361, 320K)

Can slav migration change Litva and make her slav country in ~50 years? It can be nice I think

>I've never heard Ukrainian speech among themselves, only Russian.
how the fuck do you tell the difference, I can't despite being a Slav

this