Mainstream media is just parody at this point

They've really lost the plot

Attached: FU71YnmUcAA0UF4.jpg (1210x2048, 218.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does he have people collecting his poop though?

To hide his ass cancer he will die from in two weeks.

russia needs poop

Let's not forget that one man goes behind Zelensky and collects his poop too, even though it's not his bodyguard.

Pretty sure potus does too. Its so foreign intelligence agencies can't find out about a leader's health.

They just cured ass cancer though. It was all over the news.

zawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninewzawupqninew

Russians are poojets now.

the poop is rightfully russian clay, you don't want a part of your body burried in a foreign land

Vladimir poopin

heh

Yeah I’m 100% sure Joe fucking Biden has underlings collecting his turds. I doubt it’s for the reason you give though. More just basic cleanup ops

russbros...

I collect my dogs poop

didn't the media run the same exact story about Kim Un?

For the upcoming poop wars, which will be called 'Diarrhea Daddy'

Why? He's hiding his terminal illness so it makes sense doing that with so many spies and investigators trying to get proof

It'd be funny if boxes of poop started showing up at NATO HQ

Attached: h5062938507132985072364.jpg (602x332, 38.07K)

the science of genetics and CRISPR editing has taken well poisoning to an incredible level

I don’t. Fuck that. If faggots can have pride and it not be a sin, I can refuse to stoop and collect an animals fresh shit as an affront to my dignity. It goes away after a while anyway, and it’s funny when people step on it.

makes sense

So this is why germans have a scat fetish

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these [are] the beginning of sorrows. 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. (Matthew 24:6-14, KJV)

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the land of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate, repent, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from burning in the lake of fire forever.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: 1654972563350.jpg (4096x1376, 2.3M)

Its easier if potus wears diapers.

What about urine?
Or other stuff like hair or sweat?
Or the cups they drink from?
Or the cutlery they use at a dinner?

Or, you know, just have a guy pick up on Kremlin gossip. I'm pretty sure the staff that cleans the place doesn't give a fuck.

BASED
Dog shit rot in 3 days if left outside

Also some bugs use it as food

I even saw smart birds and lizards sitting next to dog shit and catching like 20 bugs. Easy food.

Also dog shit is rich food for plants.

>the Virgin pootin, shitting in a bag
>the CHAD Biden, shitting on the pope

I bet he only has one testicle and is a gay jewish transvestite scat fetishist too.

Kim does this as well. Probably even Xi.

You can understand a persons entire genetic makeup through their shit. What's in their diet and what the body is trying to get rid off all ends up there. Diseases can be located this way.

When other countries aren't even worth leaving your shit in.