Is this map accurate?

Attached: map.png (4592x3196, 1.44M)

We are team USA(ish)

there should be one color for everyone and it should be team kike

Yes..putin is the anti-bush

This thread makes me feel good about my Big American (circumcised) Cock

map of what, WW3? I think we would be stay neutral and stick to angry letters until last minute

You just need to fix the naming
>Red-Based
>Blue-Cringe
Simple as.

Attached: 1654804252993.png (600x600, 172.13K)

i'd rather be team russia than team degenerate

Yeah, if russia wants to be really big brained they will hurry up and finish off ukraine, then ally with bulgaria, then romania would be cucked into joining up with russia, and if russia can flip turkey on top of all this its basically gg

Bosnia is divided, Serbia and Hungary are neutral and carefully pro Russia, Turkey is its own block, Azarbeijan is either pro Russia or pro Turkey, Switzerland has shown itself as pro US.

We really are pro Russian, we see Russians as brothers that always helped us through history, but why are you slandering on Hungary and paint it like that? They just want cheap gas and oil so their fragile post covid economy doesnt collapse completly...

Magyars are our good friends and neighbors even tho we are on opposite sides we cant allow this slander to go through!

Attached: 1646112568368.png (220x221, 78.85K)

C'mon bro, its not like Orban and Vucic are sucking eachother off at every opportunity they get.

They are doing that because they are building fast railways that will help us and them, we always had strong cooperation with Hungary, 250 thousand Hungarians live in Serbia...

They are doing way more then just that. Iirc Orban and Vucic agreed that Serbia would be able to store its excess food in Hungarian storages while they weather the global war/crisis.
We might legitimately be seeing a Hungaro-Serbo-Albanian axis.

Hungary is team USA, Morocco and Switzerland too, idk about Tunisia and all those Middle Eastern cunts.

Greece will switch to team Russia and destroy Turkey with Syria. Baltics will be annexed without a single bullet fired. The Balkans will have another chimpout wuth Serbia winning. The rest are irrelevant.

You commemorate WWII with your allied commies, as do we.

>People between 18-30, bread and butter of military force care about territorial expansion after 22 years of heavy westernization.

Attached: 24234234.png (400x388, 70.74K)

no fuck both sides. there are no good sides in this war. if you really think there is far right nationalism in ukraine and russia you're obviously a newfag retard.

Attached: ukraine x russia faggot pig love.png (582x725, 694.04K)

>Turkey Team USA
are you stupid?

Greece will have to leave nato first. Are you on meth?

belarus is pro western as fuck, lukashenko basically holding his seat with police/kgb help

Switzerland should be blue, Turkey should be in it's own section.

I just want to be team anti-globohomo I do not want to pick sides between jews

Thats a prophecy from one of the greek monks isnt it?

you will deal with globohomo later, because the threat from east makes globohomo look like a role model of society

Fixed

Attached: 1632211314508.png (4592x3196, 1.27M)