You’ve just been elected president of the United States

You also own Congress because of various blackmail schemes. What do you do to improve the country?

Attached: 119BB44D-A9AD-4E2B-85C5-231C3971980D.jpg (1010x998, 183.23K)

>What do you do to improve the country?
I surrender to Israel and give them all of the middle east. I would give them 1/2 of the budget

I would dissolve the fbi so faggots like op won't make more slide threads on my taxpaying dollar

Those positions don't conflict.
It all comes down to independence/liberty.
Fuck the government for trying to take it away and fuck europeans for giving theirs away.

Declare Anarchy.

Make the USA #110. Strong arm Canada and Mexico into being 111 and 112.

get rid of Congress, install myself as dictator, and execute Order 666

Realize Huey Long’s ambitions and make every man a king!

Attached: 9CCB7A93-E238-4DF0-9D01-4E0786526048.png (214x235, 47.7K)

Disband it

End every single executive regulatory body, agency, and 'service'.

End the Fed

Start rolling back Constitutional Amendments toward the Bill of Rights.

Return all 'federal' land to the respective States
Return all military personnel to States as militias under authority of respective Governors.

Nuke Germany

Based. Anyway, I institute a pay cap on CEOs of 10x their lowest paid worker, make owing a rental property under mortgage illegal, renew oil leases and build nuclear plants, and take steps to bring back the gold standard.

I strip much of the government and get rid of the CIA and FBI. that would get me assassinated of course, so everything else is very moot. I would cut taxes wherever possible, and encourage sustainability-driven planning

And party like it's 1799.

Also make it illegal for corporate entities to own residential properties.

Gigabased except the first one, just because I don’t see that working out the way you think.

Maybe with some heavy restrictions on outsourcing.

have bankers, ngo leaders and journalists arrested and declare martial law
outlaw sending money or material aid to Israel
freeze the assets of all jews and israeli dual citizens
deport AOC back to mexico
deport abby shapiro to my oven
deport ilhan omar to the bottom of the sea
outlaw black lives matter
outlaw and arrest the splc and adl
have the senior members of both main parties executed by guillotine in front of the capitol
have their bodies dumped in the ocean at secret locations
pardon chauvin
buy rittenhouse a tank and plenty of ammunition and let him patrol the streets of kenosha to put down communists
arrest grosskreutz and have him shot in the other bicep
I could go on all day

Get rid of the one thing that fucks all western countries
The intelligence services
They run the countries not the politicians

exactly
and the central bankers

>arrest grosskreutz and have him shot in the other bicep
Lol.

>make owning a rental property under mortgage illegal
this
also this

Just two simple steps and you've all but fixed the housing market, outside of the money printer going brrrr

Right they could just do that, or contract work, or cut ceo salaries but increase dividend payout and/or options bonus.
The best thing is just to fundamentally increase bargaining power of domestic labourers by restricting immigration+tarrifs.

They are controlled as well
Christ MI5 will have books on some of those degenerate fucks
I mean its not like MI5 will set interest rates but the bankers will certainly not step out of line

Increase all funding of intelligence services. Create a new committee strictly for corporate interaction with the US government to be recorded.
Finish what Teddy started and bust the trusts.
Erase the entirety of Woodrow Wilson’s legacy. Operate foreign affairs on a policy of Rus Delenda Es.

Enforce the Costco Hotdog price as the unmovable staple for hotdogs all over America. No hotdog can be sold for more or less than $1.50.

Attached: 0603ABFB-81FD-4FC8-8AFD-7F491A503EEF.jpg (300x168, 11.71K)

central bankers like the rothschilds run society and the intelligence services make sure nobody steps out of line

Attached: 712d601355a3ab6dade1dbeab7aed197bec0f53ac65d5e332b1982a96b78e9a5.jpg (992x820, 140.52K)