White bros

i don’t feel so good…
texastribune.org/2021/08/12/texas-2020-census/amp/

Attached: 09D5B7F8-FDBD-4A29-A2DF-3D06C97546CA.jpg (1125x1048, 156.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DrewHLive/status/1535244277378273280
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

uh oh white bros…what happened…the wall…master race…was it all a lie?
twitter.com/DrewHLive/status/1535244277378273280

Attached: C15F0567-6CA0-4417-BA5A-33A362CA519B.jpg (1125x1501, 760.13K)

That's not true. The government disinformation committee told me white people aren't being replaced.

I'm always scratching my head when they say it's California liberals moving to Texas when it's actually just Mexicans with high birthrates

Based. You will be replaced by my native genes putos. For my ancestors

Your ancestors would perform human sacrifice on mayan temples you sub human

I kneel

its literally not even that, yes they have comparatively high birthrates but they stabilize to below white levels after the 1st generation. Its the fucking illegals, quarter million every month for a year straight.

Texans are too stupid to realize they are being replaced no matter how many “muh republicans” they vote into office

>replacement theory is a conspiracy goyim

whites are on their way out and it feels good

Attached: 1654904182019.jpg (778x830, 137.6K)

Texas here, it's a God damned mess. My neighborhood I grew up in is essentially Mexico with a few white California techies. Statistics lie, we have to be 75%+ hispanic at this point.

Attached: 1609776176316.png (361x325, 139.44K)

Then they speak spanish and only hire other beaners.

it's funny because we get to laugh at you retards while replacing you and you get called crazy for speaking up.
chef's kiss, whites be gone

now “your” women and country belong to me

Your people are being enslaved while Whites dip. Not my issue.

No, we’re now at “it is happening but that’s a good thing”

my people are doing the enslaving
it's good to be on top

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

>Statistics lie, we have to be 75%+ hispanic at this point
Yes the government has been lying about the replacement migration for some time now. Obama said he would fundamentally transform america and it took time but here we are. Anywhere I go there is at least 100 mexicans to me and now a dozen niggers everywhere. Im ten years itll be 1,000 mexicans to 1 white. Itll be 100 niggers to every white. If it isnt already. The government lies. The government has worked against the interests of whites for decades and thats not a practice they ever wish to give up or reverse. Now they have an army of mutts thst worship politicians like they are celebrities.

>Try to destroy everything as much as possible upon contact
>Di be mien nao greengo si si
>t. Latincks

You might get the low IQ women, but the smart ones keep away from you aztec trash

100%
No doubt. Whites are so delusional. Nearly half my family of 12 (uncles etc) is illegal. Never on the census. Most of my neighbor hood is like that. Whites don’t realize they’re not being replaced, they’ve already been replaced. No going back now might as well just accept us and get used to us because trust me were here to stay and we outnumber you lol

My brother just married a 10/10 college educated blonde haired blue eyed woman. They already have a kid. Cope

You suck dick also