Antartica

why the fuck has nobody flown a drone with solar and a camera, live streaming over Antarctica?
It would easily prove flat earth theory to be right or wrong

Attached: Helios_in_flight.jpg (3000x1968, 279.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGtvXOvqYZg
sciencealert.com/a-mysterious-geothermal-heat-source-is-melting-antarctica-from-below
phys.org/news/2018-10-evidence-particles-antarctica-dont-standard.html
forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2017/09/11/scientists-find-evidence-for-life-in-warm-steamy-caves-beneath-antarcticas-ice/
express.co.uk/news/weird/735175/vladimir-putin-killer-octopus-organism-46-b-russian-army-secret-weapon-russia
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973BUENOS05632_b.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P790005-1028_e.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1260460_1947-.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/380206391
youtube.com/watch?v=T0IfIeAKcgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone smart and capable enough to prove globe earth isn't wasting their time on that shit

solar dronew cant fly that far lol
imagine flying for 8 hours on battery

Imagine riding a skateboard down that. Fucking Xtreme

You’re right. I wonder if anyone has actually tried this yet

Why couldn’t you fly, land to recharge from solar then keep going

>why the fuck has nobody flown a drone with solar and a camera, live streaming over Antarctica?
It would be shot down to keep the secrets of Antarctica secret.

You're closest. Do the needful, sirs.

do you know how windy it gets in antarctica?
your multimillion dollar drone would be wreckage in the middle of nowhere or sunk to the bottom of the sea

>thinking any amount of proof will ever suffice
These people hinge their entire identity and self worth on the notion that they are underappreciated geniuses who know something the rest of the world doesn't. You could take one into space and tell them to look out the window and they'd still do mental gymnastics to come up with an excuse not to accept it because thier tinfoil hat bullshit is the only thing that gives their lives meaning.

>Helios
Thanks, reinstalling fnv

How? If it’s a small drone.
Why’s everyone so pessimistic about trying, nothing to lose.

>Arsenal Bird
Did I switch into the proto-Strangereal timeline

some stuff on antarctica

In the middle of Antarctica huge areas with liquid water and without ice or snow
youtube.com/watch?v=cGtvXOvqYZg

Something radioactive is melting ice
sciencealert.com/a-mysterious-geothermal-heat-source-is-melting-antarctica-from-below

particle detected in antarctica that seems to not have interacted with the earth
phys.org/news/2018-10-evidence-particles-antarctica-dont-standard.html

heated caverns in with up to 25°C
forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2017/09/11/scientists-find-evidence-for-life-in-warm-steamy-caves-beneath-antarcticas-ice/

some intelligent killer octopus found in lake vostok and is turned into some weapon, possibly propaganda but who knows?
express.co.uk/news/weird/735175/vladimir-putin-killer-octopus-organism-46-b-russian-army-secret-weapon-russia

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973BUENOS05632_b.html
>SHIPMENT OF FROZEN PENGUIN GLANDS

And just because it seems odd:
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P790005-1028_e.html
>SECRET MOON BASE US HAD DESTROYE BY UR

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1260460_1947-.html
´this mail hints towards a connection between clinton, al goore, pelosi and some others which were all born 9 months after the crash in rosswell. i thought originally rosswell was a nazi saucer, but maybe the sovjets tried to rebuild it from the plans and tried to infiltrate the US with those. however since they are idiots their UFO crashed but the infiltration is somewhat successfull as all the names on the list suggest

Attached: antarctic what.png (1552x997, 1.78M)

a freelance youtuber flew a drone for 48 hours. he built it out of parts you can buy on hobbyking and ebay.

>the octopus
I for one welcome the red alert 2 timeline.

more hostile then mars. no point watching pure snow

Yea look up solar drone on YouTube. First one for me is “solar drone flies 81 hours 6 YEARS AGO”
6 fucking years ago

Drone nerd here, specifically fixed wing drones.

The amount of tech you'd need on that drone to do that would be reading 100k USD. The entire thing would be very simple, it isn't hard to build a small drone and the components do not change. Children can build drones from scratch but boomers think you need an aviation cert to build one.

The issue is that even if you were to use a high lift airfoil you still need to have a wingspan of like 7 meters just for the solar panels to recharge all your equipment and that's if you launch if from the southern tip of Tasmania. The longer the flight time the more wingspan you need.

It becomes expensive. We're talking about modifying sat phone, buying the most expensive solar panels one cell at a time and buy the most expensive batteries possible.

Everything else is simple.

this. rad

That drone wouldn't make it to antarctica. Sorry bro.

I hate you kids
Do ur homework

All you idiots know nothing about solar. You can't get much power when the sun is on the horizon. It needs to be high in the sky otherwise the light scatters off the atmosphere and also has to cover a larger area, meaning, you don't get enough light. Plus no solar panels point toward the horizon. That would be inefficient.

>this mail hints towards a connection between clinton, al goore, pelosi and some others which were all born 9 months after the crash in rosswell

not sure I want to go down that one

Attached: Rabbit_Hole.jpg (420x380, 231.65K)

Pretty sure they have

Flat earth theory is poisoning the well

Bullshit. Go on YouTube people are flying for a days

>just for the solar panels to recharge all your equipment
You're not charging shit in antarctica. Or anywhere near the south pole.

imagine spending that much money just for flat earth schizos to call it CGI lmao waste of fucking time

Attached: download.png (290x174, 144)

do what? less high time? oh, my mistake. solar is even fucking worse.

the flat earth fantasy (not a theory) has been proven wrong multiple times
flat earthers should be removed from the genepool by leaving them in Antarctica to look for the edge

duh you use radioisotope generators bruh

Attached: quadrocopter struggling in the crater's edge (4).png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

So make it wind powered you fucking retard. Its already in the air anyway

So they can't dismiss it as hoax and lie, like every other evidence, no thanks

Yeah I've seem them. You can buy those airfoils for less than $300 and they cruise at a nice 10km per hour. That's their optimal cruise.

So from Tasmania to Antarctica is 5369 km in a straight line. You work it out.

Alright. If a solar drone doesn’t work, how about a diesel RC plane

Attached: B3D3C96C-E583-4C5B-A327-AA924BED5581.jpg (1280x667, 213.42K)

lol

Yes that's why the batteries are so expensive and the wings have to be so large to offset the weight.

Sail down to the edge of Antartica. I would if I was rich.
Y’all would be the most boring billionaires

Why would anyone waste their time when you retards won't believe it anyway?

Or just buy a real plane automate it and replace the pit with a huge fuel tank.

And remember. You won't get photos back from antarctica, they won't upload, meaning the thing has to turn around and fly back or be picked up.

By the way, all I have on Nazi UFOs, break away civilization, hollow earth and antarctica
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/380206391

Attached: antarctica nazis shopping.png (1358x587, 592.37K)

>Y’all would be the most boring billionaires
Who the fuck said anything about billionaires fucking memeflag.

Don't trust this guy he's a schizo

>send pictures back from a Mars rover
>can’t fly over Antartica
K

Attached: 329621A0-3628-46BD-A7F2-EBA419E456D2.gif (420x420, 2.65M)

The drone op posted can stay up for months.

ABSOLUTELY

based ksp

You can literally fly from Sydney on a 10 hour sightseeing flight over Antarctica!

youtube.com/watch?v=T0IfIeAKcgk

The FE Jew cattle still claim the fucking thing is an ice wall nobody is allowed anywhere near.