Why do Americans hate LGBT people so much?

Why do Americans hate LGBT people so much?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 10.17.17 PM.png (2034x1242, 1.09M)

Rich white states
>Democrat
Poor white states
>Republican
Rich non-white states
>Republican
Poor non-white states
>Democrat

What the fuck.

Bans on what now?

>The gay panic defense or homosexual advance defence is a legal strategy in which a defendant claims to have acted in a state of violent, temporary insanity, committing assault or murder, because of unwanted same-sex sexual advances, typically from men.[1][2][3] A defendant may allege to have found the same-sex sexual advances so offensive or frightening that they were provoked into reacting, were acting in self-defense, were of diminished capacity, or were temporarily insane, and that this circumstance is exculpatory or mitigating.[4]

>The trans panic defense is a closely related legal strategy applied in cases of assault, manslaughter, or murder of a transgender individual with whom the assailant(s) had engaged in or was close to engaging in sexual relations with and claim to have been unaware that the victim was transgender,[1][2][5] producing in the attacker an alleged trans panic reaction, often a manifestation of homophobia and transphobia.[6][7]

Intelligent (read: rich) blacks and spics are absolutely revolted by modern nigger culture and their white enablers

Seems pretty reasonable.

that mirrors reality pretty well

Why would anyone like pervert culture? LGBT are low IQ cultists.

Attached: IMG_3219.png (880x585, 981.59K)

yeah. they tend to forget that fags tend to commit alot of gropey sexual assault on other guys, in which case self defense is entirely justified

this subject is looking more and more absurd and passé all the time. won't be long before nobody cares anymore and it's time to mop up

Never forget that 55.3% of homos are pedos. Faggots have a worse crime rate than niggers.

You will not discriminate or exhibit transphobia in your dating choices. You will accept and suckle the she-pee-pee, bigot.

because they are insufferable faggots

Well I've never needed to hit a faggot or a tranny and "panic" sounds like nigger-tier chimping out in this scenario. I don't mind this ban at all. Thank you for explaining

I think the world would be better off if we shot sexual predators, lying about being a man to suck dick is sexual predation. I don't see the problem with shooting rapists, mentally ill or otherwise.

they are gross and annoying

What the fuck is gay and trans panic defense

Attached: 1649593245226.webm (720x404, 450.66K)

Sex under false pretenses is the kike lawyer way of saying it.

They take too long to go away. They can't even reproduce. Why are there an increasing number of them?

Nobody knows what makes a person homosexual? Anyone who says that is hiding and repressing disturbing fetishes that materialize as a collective narrative they knowingly deny.

Sexual deviancy and cultivating perversions is what leads to LGBT.

EVIL is what makes people LGBT.

Not the other way around.

The better you understand that, the better you can coexist.

Imagine you're drunk and you don't know you took a tranny back to your room, and she's blowing you, then you realize she's a tranny so you chimp out and murder her.
>inb4 her
Anyway in most states the charges and sentencing would be less severe if you claimed you reacted in a heated emotional state, panic, etc. Except in the few states that have banned that type of defense.

> the better you can coexist.
Why would anyone want that?

How is that not nationwide law?
A woman can attack a man who tried to grope her or keeps making sexual advances against her wishes, so why not a man attacking another man for the same?

You don't want an end to gay pride parades?

There's an easy way to stop those besides tolerating them as bad apples of society.

This specifically serves the purpose of getting niggers off for killing gays and trannies just so everyone knows

So democrat states don't believe in transphobia?

I'm just saying if LGBTW want to stop being treated like abominations maybe they should stop acting like abominations.

Because they're uppity fucking faggots user, AND they're the BIGGEST supporters of our Federal Government.

Or homophobia

I didn't care until they started having parades and grooming children. Now I'm hoping for Uber Hitler to come along and wipe them all off the face of the Earth.

Can women use a panic defense in these states when they are assaulted by men?

Really we should've seen the "Pride Parades" for what they were: Normalization of Faggotry.

You are a moron and you've fallen for clearly emotionally charged language that is designed to paint the actual victim of a sexual predator in a bad light. If (you) have someone of the same sex either harassing you or someone that has managed to trick you into bringing them home and you react violently when they won't stop their advances that is purely self defense.

What we hate is a small minority forcing it now our fucking throats. Especially now with "pride month". Slapping people in the face with it for the whole month of June is not how you win people over.

Attached: kelloggs-together-with-pride-cereal-2021-box-767x1024.jpg (767x1024, 109.61K)

You misunderstand. It's like International Holocaust Remembrance Day. It's remembrance; and it's a whole month because it's much greater tragedy.

Because hating evil is a natural reaction?

Attached: 1501314870271.jpg (1024x1024, 123.83K)