#CancelPride

Any Forums, I need your help. I'm making a nuclear redpill on the gayQ that's going to reach millions of normies and shift the overton window.

I'm making a website that lists hard truths about LGBT in a concise, digestible way. We can plaster QR codes that link to the site in public places, and the website will have PDFs of the QR codes to print off so every visitor can spread the message themselves. This way we have the potential for grassroots activism to explode and for the redpill dispenser to perpetuate itself.

What I need:
>FAG REDPILLS
eg. disproportionately pedos, drug use, disease, hyper-promiscuity (please have sources if you can)
>VISCERAL, HARD TO LOOK AT FAG IMAGES
particularly public displays of sexual depravity where young children are onlooking

We are cancelling Pride Month this year
Previous thread

Attached: progress_flag.png (1280x815, 5.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/iygagtw-ebook-review-copy/mode/2up
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As soon as the website is ready, I'll come back here and post it. Then it’s time for the IRL mission: we put up the QR codes in public spaces.

The goal is enough seething to reach national news. This would be a dynamic event that opens just long enough for anti-LGBT views to enter the mainstream. At the very least, it’s going to show normies that Pride isn’t all rainbows and kindness...and it will be very, very fun :^)

It's called the Library of Hate.
It already exists.

That's sad you're too stupid to do your own research so you come to other retards on here to spoon feed you stuff

read this book
it has tons of sourced examples of depravity

archive.org/details/iygagtw-ebook-review-copy/mode/2up

Ok, no one is canceling pride month. But we need to get the trandemic under control for sure.

Attached: Screenshot_20220611-114100_Chrome.jpg (1080x2030, 916.05K)

Nothing wrong with crowd sourcing, fag. Don't be an ass.

Well I'm specifically looking for images I've seen here and didn't save

How dare you

Attached: basedfag.jfif.jpg (680x673, 47.65K)

Did you see the one with this in it?

>If homosexuality is comparable to infertility, then it is a disability.
>If homosexuality is comparable to platonic friendships with the same sex, then there is no reason for sexual intercourse.
>If homosexuality is comparable to heterosexual people engaging in oral or anal sex, then it is a fetish.
>If homosexuality is a valid means of romantic bonding, then nature would not disallow them reproduction.
>If homosexual "love" is just as pure as natural love, then homosexuals would not be so much more promiscuous.
>If homosexuality was safe, then homosexuals would not spread the most STDs and literally tear apart each other's sphincters.
>If there was nothing inherently wrong with being a homosexual, then an entirely homosexual generation should not cease to exist beyond a single generation.

Attached: malcolm-thereitis-027fd1.jpg (1280x657, 122.14K)

>If there was nothing inherently wrong with being a homosexual, then an entirely homosexual generation should not cease to exist beyond a single generation
Huh?

Daily reminder that not all democrats are pedophiles, but all pedophiles are democrats.

>If homosexuality is a valid means of romantic bonding, then nature would not disallow them reproduction
Wut

You can't wake normies up with anything except the pain of their own bad decisions.

Here's how the QR codes are looking so far. Tell me this wouldn't cause the biggest shitstorm you've ever seen on social media and blow up.

It's formatted so you can print them on avery sticker paper which can be easily bought at Staples. Of course, many anons will just print on normal paper and that's fine. I made sure it looks fine in black and white too

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 12.49.19.png (2880x1800, 695.65K)

You are doing God’s work, user.

What's your IQ fag bro?

Looks great. Consider changing the color scheme though? Looks like a bitcoin ripoff kek

Lol yeah I'll mess around with it. Right now my biggest goal is formatting the website and making sure it's bulletproof before we begin.

Sounds good user

Who has that link to r/bombstrap that lisyed all the weirdness of Foucault, Paglia, et al? Was great but I lost the link.