White Muslim appreciation thread

Tell me why you love white muslim nations like Chechnya, Bosnia, Albania, Azerbaijan, some (not all) turks ect.

Attached: Ramzan_Kadyrov_(2018-06-15)_02.jpg (701x1022, 502.56K)

Dude is a literally puppet after his dad got his shit pushed in by Russia. You are a memeflag. All Muslims must die.

Attached: 1575314140732.png (845x634, 449.58K)

I like them all but T*rkey and Al*ania

"appreciation, inshallah."

Attached: 11339096.jpg (1000x1000, 129.28K)

Crackerstan rise up!

TSAR KADYR WHEN

Attached: 82e5131aa8d5c396.jpg (640x377, 202.78K)

Phaggot we wipe our assess with you brown americans. Chechens lost to russia (big surpise a country 100 times bigger), but russians to this day pay chechnya more money than they take out in taxes. To keep them from rebelling.

Their to pussy to fight like you in iraq and afghanistan that are only stronger because of technology and are to panpg8ussy to fight fair.

Whites that get down on their knees and submit to Arab supremacy 5 times a day while groveling to their Arab prophet.

You can be ethnocentric and trad European with out cucking to Arab religion

Attached: IslamicInbreeding.jpg (717x736, 101.99K)

>memeflag
it really Cogito my Ergo Sum.

Better than worshiping big nigger dick like australia and other western phaggots. Im not even muslim but I find it ironic some far right dont like white muslims when your western countries are becoming mixed with paki, african and chinese

Chechens aren't the same people as you. Nakh are their own glorious thing.

>Phaggot we wipe our assess with you brown americans
So you haven't wiped your asses in centuries?

>Tell me why you love white muslim nations like Chechnya, Bosnia, Albania, Azerbaijan, some (not all) turks ect.
I don't.

What a loss, not being liked by amerimutts. How well is Tyrone's cock stretching out your wife?

Attached: d06.jpg (1080x608, 78.75K)

Sounds like Christianty, praying to a Jewish Rabbi killed by white Roman colonizers, bonus if their Catholics and pray to a pantheon of other Jews and Semites. But they're ok right faggot? But rejecting idols worship, submitting to one God, being anti-faggot, anti-Israel and demanding global submission to this is wrong? Seethe faggot Saudi Arabia is literally an ethnostate centered around God, something that you'll never have.

I love them because they have Euro hardware without the pozzed software.

He's a cuck and a racial and religious traitor.

Too bad it's a double digit shithole, and not even correct about God, kek.

lol

lmao even

What a fucking ridiculous beard

Attached: le croatian face-vert.jpg (767x1033, 494.08K)