Switzerland / Politcal Thread | NSSAP

-Good Afternoon my fellow swiss citizens.

My name is Phillip Köhler, im the founder of the new political Party called; "NatSoz Schweizer Arbeiter Partei".

Our movement just started. We will dismantle the green/left political ideologie in this weak country. Most of my fellow swiss-men are a bunch of chucks and have no honor or pride. No fighter instinct. Its a shame.

1. How can you as average swiss men help our movement?
>Teach your Kids, little brothers about the current situation and that they need to red-pill their little friends with memes etc. they can even red-pill immigrant childern about Immigration. Believe me.
2. Our party goals?
>stop lobbyism| Inprison traitors (SP, Greenparty)| Less Immigration, better Integration of current immigrants| Energy Independent| Fair taxatation| Less Unemployment by forced 'job integration" of healthy "Sozialhilfebezüger"| Deportation of all refugees into the EU| Min wage 30Fr.-.| debt reduction for people in walfare(40% dont want work bcause of high debts)

Attached: 20220611_150752.jpg (1069x1069, 124.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Media2Rise:4/waukesha:2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((Switzerland)))

Fuck the swiss
All those skirts you wear around the pope is embarrassing

>stop lobbyism| Inprison traitors (SP, Greenparty)| Less Immigration, better Integration of current immigrants| Energy Independent| Fair taxatation| Less Unemployment by forced 'job integration" of healthy "Sozialhilfebezüger"| Deportation of all refugees into the EU| Min wage 30Fr.-.| debt reduction for people in walfare(40% dont want work bcause of high debts)
civnat faggotry

They are some gays you amifag.

50% of swiss people are living in areas comparable to Midwest cities in the US. 30% comparable to smalltown villages in the US.

Only 20% are mountain fags

BASED

ignore trannies like this, you'll get them in every single thread you make and the more you make the more of them will seethe and spam your threads
do not mistake them as real Any Forums posts or even humans wanting to have a discussion with you. They're not people. They're inhuman talking points, a semi-sentient propaganda directive that knows how to emulate Any Forums lingo to blend in, but doesn't know much else. The moment you start arguing with them you'll notice that your hand closes on a jelly-like slime that seeps through your fingers and then recollects as if nothing ever happened.

Attached: 1633894746102.jpg (1080x774, 182.79K)

We are not a country who can attack other countries. (Maybe lichtenstein or austria)
We have 47% Immigrants - you cant have a country of swiss people anymore - to late. (Need to red-pill them) into "i'm american" ideology.

We need to make sure everyone in our country has a good life.
We need to stop sending Aid to 3th world countries.
We need to stop funding useless Institutions.
Stop of "Gemeinde Geld Verschwendung"
Reducing useless Goverment Job.

Taxes based on earning. (Make it min. 3% higher for everyone)

Shut up, Gypo.

Yes. Most here are dreamers. Dont cant see the real world and dont have a sense for the future

No man you made the newbie mistake, you thought that any of the replies above are honest right wingers who have an issue with your party and want to help you better it through constructive criticism.

No. This is destructive criticism. Their objective is to spot all threads of this sort and to demoralize them asap before they spiral out into something serious. This happens every single day in multiple threads relating to every aspect of society, from right wing organization to even lowly stuff such as gluing "It's ok to be white" stickers around. Key objective of this type of tranny shilling: demoralization and deceleration.

However I have quite a bit of experience in this, organization specifically, so I'll help you out instead.

Stop trying to make threads on Any Forums. It's a lost cause. One third of the population here is actual Biden-voting antifa-supporting scum, but they pretend otherwise to blend in. Waste of time.

What you should do instead is gather five loyal people ASAP. Market your party by infiltrating some other right wing party that's bigger, maybe cuckservatives if you have these, and draw in three to five young people to your own party. These should be the type of people whom you can trust unconditionally, preferably below 30. Create a loyal core with them and use them to debate ideology and party strategy every single day in a closed circle that no one can penetrate. When you're ready and have fine-tuned every detail of what you're about to do, start expanding. Think of it as ancient Rome solving its internal issues first and then expanding as an empire. Can't have the latter without the former.

So start there. Get a group of young loyal people with whom you can speak in the real physical world. Forget about Any Forums and the virtual internet for now. You're not yet at that stage.

Attached: 1634359050150.png (830x795, 289.17K)

you have a civic duty

Attached: please don't go to these places and commit political violence.jpg (1410x847, 364.17K)

Another thing that I should mention for Any Forums. If you want to actually have your daily thread here and be taken seriously, you must have A MINIMUM of 10 different party members who can keep the discussion alive and argue on their own. It's very easy to shill against a single ESL guy, it's impossible to shill against 10 people at the same time. Especially if they're intelligent, have led debates among themselves and have refined their ideology.

Forget this shithole for now and focus on the physical group. Yes Any Forums has a great strategic value to it, but you're not at the point of growth where you should mention your party here because the only thing you'd get out of it is demoralization. You need a backbone first and you need a group that can maintain high morale no matter what happens on the outside.

Attached: 1651949031519.png (2714x4856, 2.04M)

Thanks man. You totally right. Didnt think about that half this site is lost anyway lol

>What you should do instead is gather five loyal people ASAP. Market your party by infiltrating some other right wing party that's bigger, maybe cuckservatives if you have these, and draw in three to five young people to your own party. These should be the type of people whom you can trust unconditionally, preferably below 30. Create a loyal core with them and use them to debate ideology and party strategy every single day in a closed circle that no one can penetrate. When you're ready and have fine-tuned every detail of what you're about to do, start expanding. Think of it as ancient Rome solving its internal issues first and then expanding as an empire. Can't have the latter without the former.

So start there. Get a group of young loyal people with whom you can speak in the real physical world. Forget about Any Forums and the virtual internet for now. You're not yet at that stage.

Based and noted. I already have 2people which whom i discussing this topics. There is youth-far-right group in my country, maybe i will infiltrade them (they are not Scum Neo-nazi skinhead)

Thanks for your suggestions.
I never uses Any Forums for serious discussions before, i only commented etc.
But yeah this is the wrong place i guess, especially for a small county like switzlerand lol

A last thing I'd like to mention to you in case you decide to come back to Any Forums someday:

Study how the trannies target threads here. The most notable, and their obsession right now due to their pro-Russian stance on the Ukrainian conflict, is the NJP. You probably know them already. If you don't, you should. They too are like you and have their own far-right party in America. And they too get targeted by trannies with smear propaganda even if their party is literally Any Forums incarnate. Even if they produce high quality content like this odysee.com/@Media2Rise:4/waukesha:2

The more they do things like this and the more active their TRS group on telegram is, the more threads appear in the catalog shitting on them with pre-made memes that do not come from Any Forums. This will happen to you if you post on this shithole too without learning its nuance. As I said, there is a huge strategic benefit to posting on Any Forums, but you must be almost a Any Forums expert on your own to understand how to do it.

And a last thing I'd like to mention because you spoke of the (((greens))). Yes you are right. They are American sleeper cells. I recommend reading the post that I made on them just two hours ago

Attached: 1627551816460.png (1071x573, 655.18K)

may i ask if there is another website you would recommend instead of Any Forums for discussing these things? like a forum?
i understand you probably dont want to invite anybody to these sites though. shame that Any Forums doesnt have a dm feature

Attached: Lorenz_Clasen_-_Germania_auf_der_Wacht_am_Rhein_(1860).jpg (1060x1350, 211.46K)

What is your stance on Jews, sir.

Switzerland is based. Voting on a local level and a more decentralized government.

it really seems like the kinds of people most hurting europe right now come from all over the place. I wish people would reduce focusing on the jews so much and look at all the other kinds of people influencing politics.
especially in america jewish, black and pure white people feel the same hatred towards europe. focus more on them as well

16ch is good, but I can already see tranny infiltrators infesting even it

Stop trying to cower away from the real world. If discussion online is becoming impossible then the only option is discussion irl. You don't need a congress of 10,000 people listening to your TED talk. Even five are sufficient, if these five can then use the idea as a fuel to transform their calories into useful work like a political engine.

After all you must realize something important: we are talking about politics and political movements here. These are things that explicitly affect the real world. They are about coloring the real world into something else. The virtual is their prison and the thing that makes them sprint in place. The internet and Any Forums will always be a containment place to waste your calories at, unless you know exactly what you're doing. If you can motive people to go out in the real world and conduct physical political action then your calories spent on the virtual have a net gain, otherwise they're a loss in 10 out of 10 cases. The end goal of Any Forums is, quite ironically, to destroy it ourselves. It's like an egg hatching to give birth to something that will become much bigger than the shell, and the shell is only getting in the way. It was useful to preserve it for a short while but at one point it becomes a hindrance. We've been at that point since at least 2016.

makes sense. most of this board is about lgbt bullshit distractions anyway.
i try to focus on improving myself irl mostly anyway. hopefully one day i could help out some other people irl as well.
are there any good websites for researching things that aren't biased that you could suggest? i know of metapedia but not much else. and regular wikipedia is completely corrupt

>are there any good websites for researching things that aren't biased that you could suggest?
No. Just like the world post-WW2, there aren't places anywhere where you could have your based party. That IS the point of occupation - suppression. And the US government Manifest Destiny'd the Wild West of the internet during Obama to rein it in. It's been progressively downhill since then and if you had 10 based places a year ago, you probably have 5 right now.

The real world on the other hand experienced the inverse. The more they focused on the internet and on creating this artificial Matrix of fake news and fake behaviors about pretty much everything, the more they ignored the bubbling rebellion against them out there in the physical. Use the collapsing facade of neoliberalism as fuel for far-right radicalization. If they want to hold the fake world of the internet - GOOD, that means that your time to shine in the physical one has finally come after some 80 years.

On that specifically, the virtual fake hugbox that they're crafting online through fact checkers for an example, and your comment on regular wikipedia being utterly corrupt, I actually have pic related which I spent like an hour of my life compiling. I very strongly recommend going through it because you probably never thought that the rot is actually THIS deep. The success of wikipedia to construct artificial realities and non-factual facts, is what inspired the modern fact checkers. And it's all detailed in this pic here.

Attached: 1639502956946.png (981x4834, 748.24K)

ah thanks. yeah wikipedia is terrible. i've noticed that looking up anything relating to china seems to be distored or have misleadingly worded statements.
I don't think its a good idea to ignore online media totally though. just need to put the message out there and leave it there. treat it like posting flyers all over the city.

also that is a fantasic image i'll make sure to share it around.

one last things it that you may want to also consider adding that websites will now redirect you to wikipedia pages on certain topics. such as youtube videos that contain mentions of coronavirus will have a little disclaimer underneath with a redirect to the relevant wikipedia page. obviously google is very interested in wikipedia as well which could never be good.