What are the chances the AR-15 is banned soon? The House just passed H.R.7910 that will ban high capacity magazines...

What are the chances the AR-15 is banned soon? The House just passed H.R.7910 that will ban high capacity magazines, will that alone make the AR style rifles obsolete or will they just sell them with lower capacity mags? Should I go out and get one now but cant really afford it or wait to save more $?

Attached: 2ABABY!.jpg (1200x675, 718.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbEz1qauINM
watchdocumentaries.com/americas-medicated-kids/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosenhan_experiment
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go to bed man.

i think they will continue selling them with 30 round magazines because why wouldnt they?

>OP can't self govern
>picrel

Attached: go back.png (1079x1130, 390.11K)

Attached: 1654933518359.png (1078x1130, 488.32K)

zased, fuck them. We know damn well gun control isn't meant for Any Forums only.

Isnt this the point??

Attached: BUG.jpg (680x680, 156.73K)

>muh amendments
lol
lmao

>endless slavnigger boogaloo shit slinging contest threads are allowed
>gun control threads are le Any Forums

Attached: 1631525041074.gif (380x261, 2.99M)

No; if you can't follow the law, then the law of the land means nothing. I'm not saying every law is good, or any law is perfect, but if you can't govern yourself then you're as equally trustworthy as the government.

But the gun grab is political, they dont actually believe the laws will actually help society.

>Distilling into this or that
>Implying us vs them
>Whataboutism
I tell them to go back to Any Forums all the time, faggot. You're assuming too much.

No, I don't think they'll be able to. If they were smart, they'd push a mag tax that would succeed instead and really fuck us by atrophy

>But the gun grab is political, they dont actually believe the laws will actually help society.
>But the gun grab is political
>But political
>political
>pol

>But the gun grab is political, they dont actually believe the laws will actually help society.
>gun
>/k/ - Weapons

>trying this hard to make a shortcut to meme someone into Any Forums

You also discuss weapons on this board chud.

I'm not trying to meme you faggot, I'm telling you to get out. Maybe thinking too much about the internet is why you're shilling for the most despised "rule" on the whole site.

Save your money, if you're going to panic buy anything make it ammo. Also, if anything were to happen, gun manufacturers would understand the laws better than atf or congress and try to loophole as much as possible

>stop talking about the imminent second AWB
Shalom

Attached: Engie.png (750x387, 631.21K)

The cangen thread is all politics. No reason American politics shouldn’t be on this board as it’s dominated by Americans.

They still have to pass the senate. That’s the hard part hopefully.

Washington is banning everything over ten rounds next month and if you try to mention it kikes will tell you to go back to Any Forums

You have to go back

>ban high capacity magazines
Those aren't hard to print.

You first you fucking election tourist.

Go back zoom zoom

>want to buy gun
>can't get any
>store owner tells me it's because of a senile retard and his soviet fifth column of communist dipshits

Is that a practical problem or a political one?

>ive been spotted as an outsider and newcomer
>better call him a zoomer
You're retarded, and need to go back.

Do you actually believe this? It's dead on its way to the senate.

Magazine companies should just label all 30 round AR-15 magazines as 10 round .50 Beowulf magazines instead and keep selling them in Washington

Just don't comply, that's literally all you have to do and tell them to fuck off when they knock on your door.

youtube.com/watch?v=sbEz1qauINM

> We didn't get this country from the British by non-compliance
> We got this country from the British by shooting redcoats in the fucking face

Yeager is a doofus in this video, but the message is sound.

Post guns or GBTR, Feinstein

>What are the chances the AR-15 is banned soon?
YOu can do what you like with age limits and processes but you can't practically ban it not fo any other reason than there are so many of them out there that will have a lifespan of at least 50 years. There are 20 million maybe 25 million of them out in public hands and that is excluding other semi auto intermediate cal rifles like aks, rugers etc. Including them? Who knows, could be as many as 50 million intermediate cal semi auto rifles that take magazines, maybe more. That is not even including the real gun with proper rifle cartridges that are semi auto and take magazines. You may as well try manning dirt or tobacco or weed or booze. Pointless. You would be better off trying to ban 5.56/223 brass but that is virually impossible as it is a military round and there is enough brass out there to keep these guns running forever..I'm trying to stay out of any gungrabber or freedum cult here and just point out the obvious. It is unworkable law.

This is an excellent opportunity to learn how the USG works, since they probably no longer teach it. Lots of stiff passes iin the house and dies in senate.

In the end of the day the only thing that has to be provided for a magazine to work is the lips follower and spring which by definition have no capacity.....you'll get there in the end The core problem of all US firearms legistlation is it does not define the pressure bearing components such as the barrel or bolt as the firearm or controlled components but bizarrely enough the receiver which is not pressure bearing in many designs and (relatively) easy to make for a lot of designs. QED even if they 'ban' AR15s AR15 barrels and bolts will still be on sale because they are by definition not firearms. Should the US do something about spree shooters, pharmashooters and kids in the US being involved in shootings? Yeah probably, should it be by banning things, probably not because it won't get a result. Should firearms owners and lovers try and help come up with something that will get a result along with the people obsessed with banning guns to try and stop spree shootings, deal with kids involved in shootings and stop pharmashooters with homicidal/suicidal idealisation caused by SSRIs, yeah of course. Will these too tribes that hate each other do that? No the cheerleaders on each side are worthless bums living off political gibs and youtube clicks.

>The House
Nothing is going to happen.

I would love to get the 15 most hardcore gungrabbers and freedums in a room and leave them there to make some suggestions they all agree on, not banning shit or installing centry guns in classrooms, in fact of the 30 every single one should have an absolute veto. Only things that they all agree on to stop spree shootings, keep kids out of shootings and stop pharmashootings. Just leave them all locked in that room forever if needs be until they collectively come up with something useful that is more than just truing to pointlessly piss each other off to no useful effect whatsoever. There is a problem in the US, banning ARs won't make a shit of difference, the first real mass shooter in the US was up a water tower with a bolt action in Texas and if someone walks into a creche with a shotgun you will see just as many dead. How come the USA went from a relatively stable place in the 1950s where kids did not carry out spree shooting, 18 year olds did not murder classes of toddlers, pilled up mental hospital patients did not mow people down out downing shopping? What happened? I'll tell you what happened the US shut down its mental hospitals and went for 'care in the community'. How often on here do we get posters talking about having been committed 2,3,4 times voluntary and involuntary or that are on powerful psych drugs looking to get guns? Must be one a week. They should all be fucking locked up in a mentalist home so they can giber to each other about skitzo shit. Adam Lanza should have been fucking locked up, so should the last two, YEARS before they got as far as doing murder. Nothing to do with banning guns, lots to do with LOCKING UP FUCKING SKITZOIDS

Not taking any chances

Attached: Screenshot_20220611-051258_Gallery.jpg (1324x2941, 525.43K)

Here's you fucking problem, not some gun design getting banned magazine capacity or making teachers carry MP5s, adman lanza and these kids need to go into psych hospitals, get square meals, exercise while they are diagnosed for whatever hormonal or neural developmental issues they have and plenty of adult psych cases should be locked up, I remember visiting the states and fuck me 20 years ago or more mission street in San Francisco was like someone tipped a mental hospital out on a road, people who obviously could not care for themselves, left in their own shit, same problem. Now? Fucking batshit crazy meth heads gibbering at people in every big American city. The whole lot needs to go in mental hospitals and America needs to pay for it and stop letting big pharma make bank on their misery.

Why can't spastics like you order quality brass and primers and reload? Are you retarded?

AR-15 should be banned. Nobody needs guns except police, the military, and private security.

Thankfully this. Though the Senate might make some appeasements and pass some watered down meme shit that may or may not annoy the shit out of everyone.

I dont have the time for that bullshit i have babies

The amount you are paying for 00 because you bare too retarded and lazy to reload and cast some lead balls is something else. I'll bet you fancy yourself as a freedum as well. Yet you don't even care about shooting well enough to have a good tuned load for your rifle. Just fucking doomer coonsumer

There was a nasty "experiment" where a guy lied his way into a mental hospital, claiming he was crazy, and then chimped out when they wouldn't let him out when he dropped the act. Claims that mental institutions were prisons you couldn't get out of even when you were cured. That resulted in deinstitutionalization and now we have millions of mentally ill homeless on the street we're all supposed to just tolerate.

If you're gonna bait this hard, this late in the thread, you should at least mass reply to get some attention

It's the truth, though. Nobody needs guns and /k/ was much better when the userbase was mostly Army and Marines vets, not mall ninjas and shizos.

>$700 for 1k rounds
Fuck man, that's rough.

kek

Attached: IMG_20220526_145959_901.jpg (1080x808, 104.81K)

Not for long though hey? Roll a D20 and see if they make it past 7 without some retard that should be in a mental hospital shooting/gassing/strangling/raping/kidnapping/exploding/incinerating them because he woke up and decided they were lizzard ayys in disguise because he could not afford his addictive head pills

He doesn't even need to order quality brass, I've got about 2k pieces of lake city 5.56 sitting around just from a month or two of brass Judaism.

If there were no guns then there would be no school shootings. And the police didn't go inside because they were worried about civilians caught in the crossfire. This isn't a video game.

My rifle costs more than your car. Whats with all the poors in this thread crying about dropping 1k on ammo kek. Its literally a thousand bucks. Its nothing.

Well there it is, there is you problem and it was compounded by pharma touting 'care in the community' and making bank on stuffing pills in them (and troubled kids). Yet all the gungrabbers and freedums do is try and piss each other off instead of actually stopping what is going on and its fucking ugly to see.

Yeah my kids will be home schooled.

I don't keep a car. I assure you though and this as I'm concerned means very little about my merits as a person or yours, I am far far far wealthier than you and my family probably has been far far far wealthier than yours each generation for the last six.

I would love to read more about this

Lmao, is it really this easy to fleece richfags? I got a $10 banana if you're interested bud. Should go great with your 70 cent ammo.

If you want to talk odds, you should be banning cars.

As an aside I have a lot of expensive guns, although most of them are antiques because that is my major interest. But as a shooter I'm always amazed to see people who are supposed to care about shooting well shoot anything other than their own reloads.

You are not going to get nutjobs running people down in cars either if you lock them up and pay for their care. Lots of benefits. To shooters, non shooters, drivers, everyone fucking wins.

They're not worried about getting run over.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosenhan_experiment
Here's your wikipedia article.

But as someone who has been in mental institutions before, the actual problem is voluntary commitment vs involuntary. If it's involuntary, lol they're not letting you out for at least several months. Voluntary, and you can leave whenever you feel like you stop freaking out. And that's the problem, if you get diagnosed with something like schizophrenia and involuntarily committed, that shit doesn't just magically disappear and the medical staff knows it. Insane people are capable of coping mechanism and outright falsehood. In fact, I'd wage the vast majority of mentally ill on this Earth can put up a good enough act to never arouse suspicion until their symptoms get really bad. And that's what mental asylums are prepared for. The "see doc, nothing's wrong with me" trickster, which these "experimentors" acted exactly like.

Youre just a gun snob. Shut up faggot rofl.
>muh muh you have to shoot your own ammo to shoot gooder
Thats how you sound. I already said spending 1k bucks is worth more than the time id spend loading my own ammo. Fucking queers. You sound like women just on a male topic.

We've never been under ~80% (((occupation))) before. Expect the Cohen Act to be rammed through this year.
>SS in captcha

YOu have no problem now walking through the streets of America and seeing the nutters pushing carts of thrash and mumbling to themselves or the parents with kids like this,
the teachers know them, they are the ones that throw spastic rage fits every week

Awesome, thank you

Stop spamming your link. We saw it previously. It's rude.

Try repeating this loudly and frequently 2A heads,
"It is n ot a crisis in gun ownership, it is a crisis in mental health"
Go on. do some good. I'd say the same thing to gun grabbers, chant exactly the same fucking thing. Not just that but both lots be prepared to pay for it and pay right so these people get treated right and are off the streets and in care getting fed well and in a safe place because they are not able to care for themselves.

Ok, fair point. ANyway. Just planting seeds you know, trying to thow some original thinking out there beyond 'armed rebellion and murder' or 'tyranny and banning guns'

>because he woke up and decided they were lizzard ayys in disguise because he could not afford his addictive head pills
Or more likely, is just a violent nigger

>What are the chances the AR-15 is banned soon?
next thread, demoralizationigger

In fairness, a fair amount of that shitflinging was, and is related to weapons and military equipment, and their usage in war as an actual pressure test.
Gun control is literally just politics. They still exist, they're just harder to get.

There is more guns in the United States in civilian hands than humans. Do you think you can solve social issues with legislation? Worked great for the drug war retard

Bull shit. They didn't go in because they were scared of getting shot. Oathbreakers get no respect.

All those guns will disappear when the government comes to collect.

Attached: 1643596074967.png (474x540, 264.53K)

cool LARP, faggot.

Why would I bother to lie?