Why are there two romanias?

Why are there two romanias?

Attached: 65D81E06-8CBC-4E84-9897-097048FB0495.jpg (1300x1065, 93.6K)

one is based one is cringe

One is communist slav-larper and the other one is gypsy

Welches ist basierend und welches crinsch?

Jewish tricks.

Iaca pula!

Attached: 1654515024529.png (256x256, 91.03K)

add hungary too

Because Russians ruin everything they touch

Attached: 1653124982496.jpg (1125x1423, 1.27M)

I have no idea why Moldavia and Romania wont join, maybe someone from Romania gives insight? They speak same language but they have different currency, i almoast made a mistake beause i was in Moldavia for memes, citizens there are not happy, they ask me how can they work in EU and can i help them, country looks pretty bad.

Moldavia and Romania are like Eastern and Western Germany before Berlin wall, difference are significant now and they will continue to rise, becuase Romanian bros are doing very well since they joined EU gibbs indeed do wonders...

Attached: 1654929146426.jpg (850x845, 51.33K)

Its same with you and montenegro?

>but they have different currency
They have a different currency that's called the same thing. As I said before because Russia is a disease basically, the only thing really cockblocking Romania from joining. Luckily all the pro Russian commie larp faggots got btfod in the last election

Why are there two Irelands.
Because shit happens.

Kill all jews without remorse. Worse than locusts.

I dont think so, Montenegro exists since the ancient times, there were 2 Serbian dynastities there, they can Call themselvs Montenegrins, but thats Geographical term, they know they are from Serbian tribe, USA and Australia were made from Great Britain but they dont call themselvs Englishmen or Brits so thats that.

Leave our churches alone and we dont have any quarrel with them, they can do whatever they want....

Can you explain that to me? Russia is taking Zaporozye from Moldova and they still somehow are backing Russia? How is this possible?

The correct map of Romania.

Attached: Screenshot_20220611-162535_Google.jpg (1080x819, 221.99K)

russian influence, they can't and won't ever accept it. because it's a russian imperative to bully, separate, propagandize and fuck over all its neighbours. its their national pasttime. fortunately their pseudo-imperialistic nation of monke is finally coming to an end within this decade and then we'll maybe have a chance

>Be me
>Have Romanian GF
>My whole family now says "Pofda Buna" every time we eat
>"POFDA BUNA"

I dont know why it makes me kek.

But isnt like half of moldovan Population russian? They would probably chimp out like in donbass

Fuck Serbia

it's spelled with a T

Attached: 1653825226791s.jpg (125x125, 2.94K)

Thanks fren, POFTA it is.

Attached: 1645899689711.jpg (640x639, 34.07K)

why is there any at all?

>Can you explain that to me? Russia is taking Zaporozye from Moldova and they still somehow are backing Russia? How is this possible?
Meme Moldova was taken by the Russian empire from Moldova, real Moldova and Wallachia united to form romania, Romania got meme Moldova in WW1, Russia took it back in WW2, after the end of the USSR there was a civil war, Russia put troops there and made a meme republic like in Ukraine, and always tried to keep meme Moldova as a vassal state and to not unite with Romania

based communists vs cringy gypsies

Says guy who escaped his shithole to Germany, go back to be real patriot nigger! You will never be a German or a women.

Attached: 1652194162191.jpg (773x607, 36.89K)

>The correct map of Romania
ftfy

Attached: Future.png (1200x1000, 707.63K)