Any Forumscels BTFO

Men are no smarter than women: sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0160289622000320
Despite no differences in general intelligence, there are sex differences in specific abilities.
Reliable and meaningful female advantages are found in processing speed and writing.
Reliable and meaningful male advantages are found in visual processing.

Attached: britaintoday.webm (488x960, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hfY8dVp2sSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do americans really just let these apes swing on the metro hand rails?

Look at that emasculated inferior white ''man'' being scared of the masculine black BVLL

Can you imagine how little self awareness that manlet ape must have?

I've never been within 100 miles of a subway and that was when I was on vacation. I don't care what they let the niggers do in their jungles. I found the webm to be entertaining, impressive, and certainly not my fuckinf problem

But caring enough to do the study makes women and simps weaker, which is more important of a deficit
youtu.be/hfY8dVp2sSQ

Looks Jewish to me.

>impressive
I bet you're built like The Grinch

If the study had reached the conclusion that men actually are smarter, would it have been published in a journal in the first place?

For every one of these studies that seemingly "organically" reach pro-woman/pro-diversity/pro-faggot conclusions, there could be 1000 studies demonstrating the opposite that nobody ever hears about because nobody in academia would ever dare to publish them.

>now im the king of the swingers
>oh the jungle VIP

>Doesn't use IQ

Don't even need to download the PDF to know this study is just woketard midwit researchers trying to get socjus brownie points.

Based nice jewish boy, keeps reading his book, totally oblivious of the little chimp show going around him, getting prep for owning the goyim in the future.

So, why are there less female nobel prize winners? Because of visual processing?

IQ findings are some of the most consistent across time for all psych/soc research.

Men are over represented at both ends of the bell curve (so there ARE "differences in general intelligence" contrary to the idiotic summary you made of that article).

Attached: iq problems.png (800x1503, 1.69M)

Leaf.

Attached: liberal iq discussions.png (1892x1176, 191.91K)

Attached: iq differences.webm (710x400, 2.59M)

I love leaf posts, i am weird? they are the counterbalance of the pol

Only poor people use public transport
Niigggggrrrr

>men are better in specific abilities
>which abilities?
>all of them
kek

This and worse, user. Much worse.

>oh noes he's expressing wrong-think
literally the worst crime of the 21th century