All these shortages yet not one single voice on the left or right wants to state a very obvious solution. Rationing...

All these shortages yet not one single voice on the left or right wants to state a very obvious solution. Rationing. Consuming less. Shut down the golf courses.

Attached: empty shelves.jpg (962x688, 136.05K)

>if you give them bread and circuses, they will never revolt
Why limit the supply of bread and then rely on the circuses to keep the peasants happy? Just give the mindless masses what they want and they'll worship you like a god

Attached: Dick Assman.jpg (2048x1583, 345.3K)

Used to get a lot more for three pound fiddy

Or just stop sending food aid to other countries, including all of Africa.

Both sides serve the same people at top. The two party system is broken

>Food rationing months before a midterm election

I wish a nigga would to be honest lol.

Yes let's give me control to the pele who caused the shortage in the first place...

Commies are fucking so fucking retarded its unbelievable

you should consume more to accelerate. it is just insane to me that people haven't lynched the elites yet. 100 years ago people would have removed leaders for miniscule tax increases. the jews played us. we have been severely domesticated. we are truly a slave race.

Worship you like a God? Yes, they'll even sacrifice their children to them.

>Shut down the golf courses.

Are you proposing we eat grass from the golf courses?

Americans must consume as much as possible. Americans will kill the elite and fry them like chicken if they take away our consumerism.

>creates a society where your constitution doesn't protect trade and contracts.
>people sign away their rights in mass by zionist jews in the 70s
>introducing globalism
>america cements its economy in the economies of 3rd world shitholes and dictatorships
>wonders why there is a shortage in communist backed states
>no shortage on free market and industry states
>only states with retards and niggers are effected

Attached: 269847733_10221036004511320_8449141354596108315_n.jpg (720x891, 38.82K)

>shortages
>famines
>very obvious solution
find the people who engineered them, and the people who participated and helped. teach them of the error of their ways.

its a joke that they really think that they can stop a civilization as hungry as america. the american general public has enough guns to make sure the elite never take another bite of food again and then some. good fucking luck to any country or government hoarding food.

That's what the vaxx was for. Getting rid of the useless eaters. It was pre-crisis rationing.

>it is just insane to me that people haven't lynched the elites yet
The American people will sign away their freedom as long as they can go home at the end of the day and watch JewTube and jerk off

>no you can't heckin tell me i have to ration shit. that's communism.

Attached: americas 55.jpg (618x410, 140.26K)

*ration this

Attached: 1578218391912.jpg (640x640, 55.41K)

People think the elite expect us to rebel. I don't think so. They think we will go along with eating lettuce all day.

its easy for the corporations to claim they have power over us but without products capitalism dies and their money becomes just as edible as the lettuce they think we will eat.

The fact that these fatass cartmobiles were developed is still mind boggling to me. Distopian shit.

They were made for the disabled and elderly but Americans can't stop consuming so now they are for fatties. Imagine an American fatty, their entire body is fueled by Monsanto corporation high fructose corn syrup.

I needed one of those when I had Achilles tendon surgery

What does a golf course have to do with food shortages?

Water usage u dumbass

they feed the grass food

The shops are stacked full around here. At worst I remember cooking oil being scarce on the shelves for a while. I don't know where these doomposts come from.

>Rationing. Consuming less
Speak for yourself, Amerifat

>They were made for the disabled and elderly
I thought of that but then dismissed this theory because I've never seen any photos of actual elders using them, it's always an enormous beast.

Oh look. The promo aise being reset.
Stupid fucking idiot.

There aren't shortages. Half of these photos are fake or taken out of context. What is there a shortage of besides niche shit like Sriracha?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-03-09-10-51-971.jpg (791x470, 200.9K)

At the source it's Russian disinfo distributed through Discord and Telegram to people groomed for spreading images.

Not yet.
In a shortage, when there are not enough stuff for everyone, it's vital that the few resources go to you, and not someone else. Gotta buy out everything first. That's what the printed trillions were all about.
If you limited your consumption now, that would just mean other countries bought everything.

Attached: 1121016-blank-754.png (754x560, 39.67K)