No refunds, goy. Oh and you can't sue. Sorry!

And his wife got blood clots

Attached: 34563456345634635.png (666x377, 420.58K)

It's SADS, dick. Not the jab.

Literally who?

Pretty sad he wasn't vaccinated against chickenpox.

Attached: 1654951034945.png (1080x1268, 472.79K)

Attached: 13617464314.png (2020x1550, 1.73M)

Looks better with malady.

Attached: 022165918.jpg (482x555, 53.71K)

>2 weeks
My whole family is vaxxed and boosted, got the boosters in October. When are we gonna die? I was trying to commit suicide by getting the booster and I'm disappointed that I haven't had any health problems. In fact, I've lost 30 pounds since then from dieting and nightly jogging and my blood pressure is back down to normal. Why am I not dead yet or in a zombie-like stupor?

no, Any Forums cherry picks 1 event and then never follows up, you'll be fine

God's punishment for being a leaf

Attached: biber.jpg (827x818, 194.93K)

He got the shingles vaccine duh

>online anonymous anecdotal claim v. documented public anecdotal claims

So, in this scenario, we have three people vaccinated, you (anonymous person with no proof) and two celebrities who've gone public with their maladies. 2/2 documented cases, 2/3 documented/unproven have side effects. So, minimum 66.666% serious side effects in this sample.

If you want to be stupid and provide 100 IQ responses -- very typical of the NPC jabbie retard crowd -- I can be that way too. The problem with you and most people is innumeracy (serious misunderstanding of statistics and risk) that caused you to take the vax in the first place because of your unfounded fear of COVID also causes you to misunderstand what an acceptable safety profile and testing regime for a vaccine is. You also have a serious lack of knowledge of decades of pharmaceutical company misconduct, litigation, and investigations.

In short, you're stupid and ignorant. Frankly, I wish more of you did have your faces disfigured by the vax, but that's only going to occur in a small but significant minority. Alas.

Attached: 5678fg567.png (735x632, 264.41K)

Feels good.
>privileged hollywood made men who get handed wealth on a silver platter, still no talent, low IQ, and horrible people anyway
>most of them are miserable and turn to drugs
>because they're awful people they can't hold stable relationships and happy marriages
>their lives, despite the money and privilege, are a living hell
>they prove their low IQ by getting clot juice injections

>me
>born in grinding poverty
>fought tooth and nail to survive
>naturally intelligent and motivated continuous learner, avoided death jab scam
>watch celebrities get humbled before the reaper
They were given everything and they still failed. I was given nothing and still succeeded.

Does someone have the copy pasta about the vaxx making people crash

Feels good man

CHERCKED

Attached: 1654897371848.png (1432x1020, 1.06M)

pretty sure this guy has a history of health problems way before the vaccine

gee what an ogly cunt !

Oh and his wife too? Getting a stroke in her twenties must be due to something else, right?

The *best* thing that can happen is you pieces of shit all get deformed faces and/or have cardiac events and die or suffer as much as possible. You need to pay for being stupid and ignorant. Your genes need to be eliminated.

Lol thanks jews

Whoa, let's not jump to conclusions here.

Attached: endofjapanbypfizer.png (942x688, 100.91K)

Civilization dies with nigger attire.